4

Today was the forth day spent staying with Corey after the incident at the concert, and it was going pretty good. We'd grown quite close in the short amount of time that we'd known each other for, I was thankful that he was an easy person to get along with.

Right now I was driving back from the mall in Coreys car, he had let me burrow it so that I could go clothes shopping for things so that I wasn't constantly wearing his clothes each day. I found it adorable how he was prepared to give me money to buy stuff, even when I told him that I had enough money of my own. I'd eventually taken the money he was offering, just to shut him up, but managed to sneak it back into his wallet when he wasn't looking, not wanting to spend his money after he'd been so kind to me already.

Pulling into the driveway, I cut the engine and grabbed my shoulder bag, stepping out of the car and walking round to the boot so I could collect all of my bags. Well, I say all, there wasn't many. Two Hot Topic bags, a Victoria Secret one and a drugstore bag which just had some makeup, hair and bodywash products and a few other odds bits and pieces in it. I shut the boot and locked the car, turning towards the house to see a smiling Corey approaching me. He came up to me and slung his arm around my shoulders, kissing my forehead and offering to take my bags. Yep. That right there probably shows how close we've become.

"No it's Ok, I didn't get much anyway," I declined, watching as he swiped them from my grip anyway.

"Please, it's the least I can do seeing as someone turned down my money," He winked. I laughed at his response and followed as he began heading back into the house.

"I wasn't about to spend your money after everything you've done for me these past few days. You've been kind enough to me as it is." I turned to face Corey after I said that and saw him just staring at me, half smiling with some sort of emotion showing in his eyes.

"What? Did I say something weird?" I asked, snapping him out of his daze. He seemed to be having a lot of them lately...

"Hmm? No no it's just... Well usually if I, the famous Corey Taylor, offered a girl money, she'd be pouncing on me for it, but you're... You're different about it. I don't know, it was just a weird observation I guess," He answered, shrugging the answer off towards the end.

I smiled and thought nothing much of it as I turned to head upstairs so I could sort out my new things. With Corey right behind me, we ended up, once again in his bedroom, as he opened his wardrobe and began sorting out a space for me to put my clothes.

"So when am I going to see you in those Victoria Secret numbers then?" He randomly blurted out causing my face to fire up with heat.

"I-I, um... Probably never, Corey, so behave." I stuttered, trying to keep my cool. I knew he could be cheeky but I didn't know just how much. I looked over at him as he started chuckling at my response.

"You said probably. So you're thinking about showing me?"

"No, shut up you're embarrassing me!"

"Ok, ok I'll stop now."

By this point, Corey was full on laughing and I found it hard to keep a firm glare at him without cracking a small smile.

"Guess I'll just have to use my imagination..." He mumbled to himself but I still heard him. The look he gave me that followed stated that I was supposed to hear it as my eyes widened and I planted my face into my hands out of embarrassment.

"Corey I swear to god if you don't shut up-"

"You'll beat me up? Kill me? Kiss Me? Either way, you wouldn't have the courage to do the last one and we both know you wouldn't do the first two because you wouldn't be strong enough," He finished, cutting me off as he walked closer to me. Oh god, not this again. I sighed in frustration and glared at him with a playful look in my eye. The bad thing was, he was right and especially about that kissing one.