3

Waking up the next morning was definitely a shock to me to say the least. To start off with, I woke to see guitars and suitcases packed into the corner near my side of the bed. Knowing that they weren't mine, I looked around the room a bit more to recollect my memory of where I was. It was only until I saw my bag lying on the floor by the foot of the bed, that I remebered what had gone on last night.

I had met Slipknot and Corey had let me stay at his house with him. I let out a content sigh and snuggled my head further into the pillow, enjoying the peace that I had until I felt someone snake their arms around me and pull my back into their chest. As I realized it was Corey, I was sure that I had been blushing like crazy now, and I tried waking him up. I'll say that it took some effort.

"Corey? Hey, Corey wake up it's... 1pm," I said quietly, looking over at the clock on the bedside table. I tried turning around so that I could face him but his grip was to strong, and only got stronger when I tried waking him. Instead of getting an audible response, Coreys answer was just a load of sleepy mumbling as he buried his face into my hair.

"I will find a way to wake you up, even if it means jumping on you and pulling you off the bed myself," I said, mainly to myself this time.

"Go on then, I'd like to see you try love," Came a sleepy response. I could hear the amusement in his voice as he smiled against the back of my neck. Oh Corey Taylor, I've only known you for a few hours and yet you have no idea how crazy you're driving me...

I let out a frustrated sigh, making him start to chuckle. Realizing that his grip had loosened a little bit, I regrettably made the decision to jump out of bed so that I could actually get him up. That plan only went so far though as almost instantly, the second I began getting up, I found Coreys arms clamped around my waist again and he was dragging me back down to where we were just laying.

"Stay." Was all he said as he turned me around so I could face him. I tried to keep my breathing as steady as possible once I registered how close together we were.

"Your eyes are pretty. I never noticed how bright green they were before," Was his next random comment. I tried my best not to blush but the smile that appeared on his face told me that I had failed.

"Aw, that's cute. You are something different, ain't ya," Corey thought out loud while still gazing in my eyes. I bit my lip nervously as I stayed quiet. I never replied to compliments, if I ever did I would just deny them, but this time I wanted to see how many compliments I actually could take before I started not to believe them again.

We ended up staying in bed for most of the afternoon, we'd make small talk here and there and drift in and out of sleep all whilst Corey still held me securely in his arms. I liked being like this, it made me feel safe having his arms placed around me. There was just something about him that seemed so calm and trustworthy all the time. Once I finally woke up and actually decided to stay awake, I noticed that we were still holding each other, the only difference being that Corey had entangled our legs together whilst he had been asleep, and his lips were pressed gently against the side of my forehead.

I decided not to wake him back up straight away, even if it was coming up to 5pm. Dam, a whole day wasted and all we done was sleep, but I suppose this is normal for him and the rest of the guys after a long time on tour. After a few moments of enjoying the quiet, I turned my head to get the time. 5:15pm. Ok, now it was time to get up.

I wriggled my arms free from Coreys grip and manage to sit up a bit, then tried waking him up once more. A few seconds later, he lazily opened one eye and looked at me.

"Hmm?" I smiled a little at his sleepy response and continued to get him up.

"We do need to get up now, it's gone 5pm."