Chapter 7: Tonight's Plans

Elena's P.O.V.

(continued from lunch)

"So I have some important news for you guys..." I said quietly.

All eyes turned to me on the table. "What is it Elena?" Bonnie said.

I took a deep breath. "Stefan and Damon..." I looked at everyone. They were all waiting and watching.

"Have....a....sister." I said quickly. Suddenly everyone's eyes turned big.

"They have a sister!" Caroline exclaimed.

I nodded my head. "She died today in 1864. Stefan is so heartbroken because he feels he's to blame for."

What about Damon?" Tyler said.

"Stefan told me to tell you NOT to mention her to Damon. He gets real emotional apparently." I said.

"Damon?...Damon Salvatore?...he's not EMOTIONAL!" Jeremy said.

I let out a sigh. "Yeah, it doesn't seem that way but that's what Stefan told me."

"Ohh, so that's why he didn't come to school today!" Bonnie said.

"Yeah, I told him to relax and just to clear his mind of things... He's so upset."

Everyone frowned. "Poor Stefan..." Caroline said.

"So, how'd she die?" Tyler said.

"She got shoot by a member in the council. It was all part of Little Miss Katherine' s plan to escape the tomb."

Bonnie rolled her eyes. "Who else would it be."

"OK, on to other stuff...You guys want to have a movie night tonight?"

Everyone looked at each other and Tyler finally nodded.

"Sounds fun."

"I'm in."

"Why not?"

"What movie?" Jeremy said.

"Hmmm....How about I Am Number Four and...." Caroline said.

"The Hangover?" Tyler said.

"Sounds like a plan." Bonnie said.

I smiled "OH, and Alaric is gonna be over."

Everyone smiled. "Great! I'll bring snacks!" Caroline said. She was probably the most excited.

At the end of the day, I grabbed my stuff from my locker and head out to the parking lot. I pulled out my blackberry.

Stefan - Come heree. Noww!

Elena - Haha :) we're having a movie night come at my place at 5:00 :) we'll pick up some food for everyone x

Stefan -K See you soon xoxo

Elena - xoxo

"AHH" I fell and landed straight on the ground of the parking lot. I looked to see that Alexia was on the floor too. Along with our bags and everything in them.

"I'm so sorry! I wasn't looking... Looks like the no texting rule applies to walking too." I said.

She smiled and got her backpack from the floor. "It's ok. I wasn't paying attention either."

She helped me pick up all my stuff. She got up and held a hand out for me. I grabbed her hand and pulled myself up.

"Thanks for helping me with my stuff." I said.

"No problem, your Elena right?" she said.

"Yeah, nice to meet you....Alexia...?" I said awkwardly.

She laughed. "Yeah, not the hardest name but not the easiest either."

"Well, welcome to Mystic Falls! Hope you had a good first day." I said trying to act sympathetic. 

"Thanks, I like it here...it brings memories from road trips when I was little.."

"Oh, you came here when you were little."

"Yeah...a few times just passing or stopping by but that's all..."

"Oh that's cool." I said trying to act normal.

Well, I'll see you around Elena." she waved and went to her car. The Black Camaro then disappeared from the parking lot.

I went in my car and sat for a minute. Wow I am really stupid. I looked to see the time and it was already 3:00. I drove off and headed home.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

KKKKKKK, so that was a filler chapter. :) Short and sweet. 

PLEASE vote, comment, and become a fan :) Love you all xoxo