Chapter 14: Together (At Last)

Stefan's P.O.V.

"I didn't know you were on the football team." she said smirking.

"Yeah, well Elena made me try out when she didn't-." I gulped down. "know my little secret."

She smiled.

"Alex, did you use a name to come live here?" Damon asked.

Huh. I actually never thought of that. She came into the town and settled in but no one asked for her name...?

"Alexia Nomats." she said grinning.

"So your the new girl? Wow, Elena has been talking about you. But, Alexia, that name I understand...it's one of your nicknames but Nomats? What kind of last name is that?" I asked.

"She talked about me..." she smiled. "OH, what's my middle name?" she said.

"Um, Stamon...." Damon said confused.

"Exactly." she said.

I crinkled my eyebrows. Then, I thought for a moment....OH. Stamon spelled backwards wasNomats...Smart girl. No one would ever figure that out.

I chuckled a little and she flashed her teeth.

"Very creative." I said,.

"Thank you!" she said sarcastically. It was good to have her back.

"OK, let's go to sleep." Damon said said sipping some blood. He handed Alexandria a cup as well and looked at me.

"Sorry, Stef fresh out of Bunnies." he said.

I rolled my eyes.

"I can survive." I said.

Then he looked at Alexandria.

"You do drink...human blood right?" he said.

"Welllll, I drink both. Human and animal blood. I've adjusted to both which is good. The only difference is that human blood well...tastes better."

"I also know that Damon drinks human and..." she looked at me. "You drink animal."

I nodded my head. " I actually drink a little human blood everyday now. So, I can get rid of my...um...obsession" I said awkwardly.

"That's great Stefan!" she said.

Her smile faded. "I'm sorry I wasn't there with you guys when everything happened with the tomb vampires and....Klaus..." she said.

Damon looked at her than at me. "Tomorrow we still have...talking to do." he said.

"You don't worry...Your big brothers can handle anything or anyone...Alright?"

She nodded her head.

"Um, Alexia how bout you get some sleep in my room tonight and i'll sleep out here." I said.

I started to walk over to the couch when someone pulled my hand.

Alexia looked at me. "How bout I sleep out here." she said smiling.

"You'll probably end up in my room anyways." I said smiling.

"Probably." she shrugged her shoulders. I then noticed that Damon had already left. Look's like hewas pretty shocked by everything that happened.

"Come on, let's go." I said.

"Stefan." I turned around.

She looked into my eyes. "How bout I meet up with you after I go see Damon." her eyes were pleading.