Chapter 12: The Real Truth

Stefan's P.O.V.

I don't know what I was more mad about. The fact that he could even THINK she was alive or the fact that he ran off and GOT DRUNK. I was at a point where I was going to snap. She can't be alive...it's not possible. Katherine would have no intentions to keep her alive whats so ever. She wanted her gone...dead for all we knew.

I continued to walk in the woods in the rain and thunder. I didn't care if I got myself wet because I just wanted to leave.

I ran to main street in the middle of town and just stood for a second. I embraced the cold water touching my face and just closed my eyes. I didn't expect anyone to be out this late so I ran to the park. I walked over to the park fountain when I saw a figure moving around. I saw it was a girl sitting. She looked sad, and lonely even though I could barely see her. I continued walking but then she stood up. She looked familiar but she was frightened. But, what was there to be scared of? Besides the fact i'm a blood sucking vampire..

I ran to her at a normal pace. She looked more and more scared and she slowly backed away.

"Hey, stop! I'm not going to do anything to you!" I shouted. She ran with an incredible speed that was clearly...not human. Was she here to get Elena? I had to stop her. I ran towards the inside of town when I stopped at a corner. I listened carefully to my surroundings. I could here the trees swaying and the rain pouring and....a girl moving south who was panting and gasping. I ran towards where I heard her and stopped in the middle of a 4-way intersection. The streetlights were flashing bright with different colors. I made sure there was no one on the street and I listened closely to my surroundings. I looked around to see if I could see the girl and I saw her running towards back to the park fountain. I ran at full speed as she slowed down. I sneaked up behind her and pinned her to the ground. The problem was...I couldn't see her face. 

"Who are you?!" I asked. I pinned both of her arms on the ground and kept her on the ground. She struggled to go free but I didn't escape. 

"Tell me! OR i'll rip you apart!" I said more serious.I finally turned her over as she covered her face. Then, I saw a familiar necklace that hung from her neck. 

I tried to move her hair from her face and she stopped struggling to move. Look's like she gave up. I came face to face with the same big hazel eyes I loved. She had tears forming in her eyes. 

She sniffled. "I'm sorry." she said. 

A lump for med in my throat and I had the same feeling I always had when I missed her. Except this time she was really here. In front of me I'm seeing with my own eyes...Alexandria. 

Was I drunk? Are my eyes deceiving me? Was this a dream? I asked these questions over and over but I couldn't concentrate because I kept staring at her.

I picked her off the ground and looked into her eyes. It was truly her.  MY little girl. MY baby sister. She was standing in front of me after 100 something years. 

"Is it really you." I said quietly. The rain had stopped so I knew she could hear me.

She nodded her head as she tried to stop the tears. 

I took a deep breath and tried to comprehend what was going on. 

"Damon was right..." I whispered to myself.

 "I missed you so much Stefy." she said.

"Your here." I said in relief.

I pulled her into my arms and hugged her tightly. She buried her face into my shoulder and I put my hand over her head. I hadn't seen these brown curls in a while.

"Why-y did you-u leave us?" I tried to make out a few words she could understand. MY mind was onhyper drive trying to figure out what was happening. I missed her so much....She's here.

"I'm sorry-y Stefan. I had no c-choice." she tried saying. I hugged her tighter and let her cry. Tears were falling from my face as well and I didn't care. I missed her more than I could imagine. 

I let her go and took her hand. "I missed you. A lot." I mumbled. 

She looked up at me and I wiped her tear away.

She gave me a small smile and I did the same.

"Come on, you need to tell me everything." I said.

We sat by the fountain and stayed quiet for a minute. She looked freezing so I gave her my jacket. She gave me a crooked smile. I missed that smile.

"It started on April 20th..." she said quietly.

*FLASHBACK*

Alexandria's P.O.V.

I sat down by my dresser and grabbed my comb. I brushed my hair and waited until Father had come home.

"Knock, knock." A voice said.

I turned around to see Katherine with a evil smirk on her face.

"Katherine. What are you doing here? Stefan and Damon are outside playing football." I said to her.

She laughed a little. "Oh, I'm not here to see them, I'm here to...talk with...you." she said deviously. 

As much as I hated Katherine and her 'vampire-ness,' I had to live with it. Both of my brothers love this girl and I couldn't stop them from choosing the worst.

"Well....talk." I said.

She grinned and ran in my direction.

She came up freakishly close to my face. I breathed hard and looked into her evil eyes.

 "You are going to remember nothing that is going to happen to you after I give you my blood. You will forget and when you turn into a vampire leave this town before I kill BOTH of your brothers. If I see you come back, I will drive a stake through your heart. Got that?" she said. 

 "I understand." I said. I was compelled to zip my mouth. 

"Good." she smirked and bit her arm.

"Now, drink up." I looked at her confused.

"What , what are you-" I was cut off by her placing her bloody arm in my mouth.

I squeezed my eyes in terror as I tried to get her hand of my mouth. But she was too strong. Once she pulled away, she looked into my eyes once more.

"Nothing happened to you." she said.

"Nothing happened to me." I rephrased.

I looked all over the room and Katherine was gone. 

I stared at myself in the mirror confused. What just happened? 

---

*APRIL 21ST AFTER STEFAN AND DAMON LEAVE*

I woke up and looked around. I noticed I was in the woods. It was dark and no one was around. I rubbed my head agonizing the pain. Then, I looked at my stomach and saw a big red blob of blood. I pulled up my corset and saw a scar left behind. Suddenly, everything came back to me. The bullet, the council and Stefan and Damon. I was shot. I was killed and yet I'm alive. 
"Hello!" I said.

No one answered. I felt dizzy and tired and uncontrollably hungry. But in-between all my thoughts I remembered....Katherine.

I remembered her feeding me blood and I remembered what she told me. Most importantly I remembered my brothers. My 2 lovable brothers who I would never be able to see again because of the evil slut. 

I had tears form in my eyes and my jaws were aching. I touched my teeth to feel sharp fangs replace them. I was a vampire. Something I thought I could never be. 

-----------------------------------------------------------------

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO. k so the sista is backk! :) P.S. leave me comments votes and stuff you wanna see in the future. Dedication to who ever guesses how Damon reacts :) 

love youu x