Chapter 18: First Date

*STILL FLASHBACK*
Alexandria's P.O.V.

I walked across the street and continued walking straight.I currently shared house with 2 other of my 'vampire buddies.'  Lucy and Haley and been around for a year and they needed a place to stay. I decided that if I was going to hang in Nutley for a while that I'd get a house to get myself comfortable in. I walked up the sidewalk by where the house stood. The hill up was high, very high and steep. I stopped in front of my street and made sure no one was looking. I made a run up the hill and in about 10 seconds I made it up. I stopped in front of the door and opened it. 

 I heard no sound come from the house so I decided to holler."Lucy, Haley! You guys home?!" 

"Yeah! In the backyard!" They yelled from across the house. I walked across the kitchen and opened the back door. Outside, was Lucy, Haley, Michael, and Logan. (their 'mates'). 

"Hey, Lex. Your home late?" Lucy said.

"Yeah." I smiled. "I met someone today..." I blushed and there eyes widened. 
"WHO WAS IT?" There faces were eager. "Mike, Logan excuse us for a second." Haley said. They took my arm and dragged me into the kitchen. As they dragged me I shouted. "Guys, guys! Stop! Let go of me!"

They closed the door behind me and looked at me. "Wellll, who was it?" one said.

"Was it Stefan and Damon?"

"Was it someone new?"

"Did you run into a vampire?"

"Did you fall in loooooove?" Haley said.

"GUYS! I'll tell you just stop with the questions."  I said seriously.

They shut there mouths and we headed to the livingroom.

As they sat down I began to talk. "His name is Gregg." I smiled.

I told them the whole story of how I met him in the bar and how we went to the coffee shop and more.

Every 5 seconds I told them something new, there eyes widened and they made silent "awwww" sounds.

I rolled my eyes and stopped talking. "You have a date with him. Don' t you? Huh? Don't you?" Oh my gosh Lucy shut up.

I let out a breath and looked at the floor. I stared at the redwood floor. "Yes.." I said quietly.

They screamed so loud I wanted to jump.

"OMG, we HAVE to choose your outfit and your makeup and your shoes!"

"You have to look perfect! Lex I'm sooo excited for you!"

I stood up and paced around the living-room. I needed to give them a minute to get this to process in their freakishly girlish brains. Usually, when you become a vampire everything changes. How you feel, what you do, everything. But Luc and Hales? Nope. Not one bit of change at all. 

After a minute of squealing I had enough.

 "GUYS, calm down! I don't want you guys to do ANYTHING. I can handle getting ready myself. You guys just... hang out with Michael and Logan. They'll be glad to spend time with you." I said politely.

They  awed and huffed quietly. I decided to go up to my room and as I head up the stairs I turned to face them. 

"NOTHING at all." I was serious. I did not want them butting in amd ruining everything no matter how close they were.

"Okkkkkk, man I was going to get you go-go boots and everything..." Lucy said.

I turned to face them again. "Go-go boots?" I made a face of disgust.