Chapter Four

Sohyun’s POV

After a while I stop in front of a graveyard. I walk around until I find his name Lee Hyunbin, my dad. I place a bucket of flowers in front of his grave and just stand and look at it.

He died about 2 years ago. He was taking photos of some celebrity who was drunk, I’m not sure, but I think it was someone from Big Bang. Well whoever it was saw that my dad was taking photos of him and asked my dad to give him the photos, but he refused and the guy… beat up my dad until he died. That’s why I hate celebrities. They killed my dad and they don’t show respect to anyone except for themselves.

 “Hi dad, it’s me Sohyun. I’m a paparazzi now, I’m following you in your footsteps” I say and smile to myself “I’m going to have one of those missions that you always used to talk about in two days. I really wonder who it is” I look around and sigh “I miss you dad”

 “Sohyun?” I hear a familiar voice say and I look around

 “Mum” I say and smile. I walk to her and hug her tight

 “You’ve grown so much! And you’ve lost weight to!” she says and I smile

 “Yeah, I had to. It was about time”

 “Do you want to come home? I’ve prepared dinner” she asks and I nod

 “Yeah sure, I’ll be there in 10 minutes” I say and she smile. She places a rose at dad’s grave and then goes back to her car and I’m left alone again. “Hey dad, I got to go now. But I see you soon, I promise” I say and head back to my car. I sit down and just look at nothing at all, I space out. I shake my head and start driving home to my mum. It takes about 5 minutes and then I stop and see her waiting at me in front of the door.

 “Welcome home, Sohyun” she says and smile

 “Thanks mum” I say and walk in. In the same moment as I walk in I can smell the familiar smell of mum’s homemade Kimchi, yummy.

We sit down and eat quietly or food and mum smiles at me.

 “You’ve grown” mum says. “So what are you doing in Seoul right now?” she asks. I know I shouldn’t say that I’m a paparazzi because she will just be reminded of dad.

 “I’m studying” I say and she nods

 “I’m glad that you didn’t choose the same work as your dad” she says and I nod. Mum didn’t really hate the paparazzi stuff, she was just afraid that she will lose me the same way she lost dad. After all, I am her only child. My brother Lee Junghan is in the army right now and won’t come back home in a while so my mum is alone.

After a while of talking I get a text from Joonho.

 -You need to come now, it’s an emergency. I sigh and reply quickly

 -I’ll be there soon

I stand up and my mum looks at me.

 “I’m sorry but I really need to go now” I apologize and she nods

 “I see, I understand that you can’t see your mum” she sighs

 “Mum, it’s nothing like that. We have… a big test on Monday and my friend needs help. I’ll be back soon, I promise”

 “Don’t let me wait another year and a half, okay?” she says and I nod. I say goodbye and run back to my car and starts driving back to the office.

Eunkwang’s POV

We were watching Paranormal Activity when someone came behind me and I screamed. I looked around and saw Peniel laughing at me, the other guys laughed to.

 “Yaah, that’s unfair! You have to be nice to your leader” I say and they laugh.

 “Mianhae hyung, it’s just so funny to scare you” Peniel laughs

 “Yeah yeah keep on laughing!” I say and we keep watching the movie. After about twenty minutes Jihoon comes out from his room and we look at him.

 “I’m leaving now, bye” he says and we stand up

 “Yaah, we will miss having you in our dorm” Hyunsik sighs and we nod

 “I know but my dorm is just next door so I’ll see you soon, okay?” Jihoon says and we nods

 “See you later hyung!” Sungjae shouts and wave to Jihoon before he leaves our dorm. We turn of the movie and just sit down on the floor playing gonggi.

 “What time is it?” Minhyuk

 “4:30 pm” Eunkwang says and Peniel sighs

 “Can’t we eat now? I’m hungry!” he whines

 “Tell me when you’re not hungry” Ilhoon said and I laughed quietly

 “I’m kind of hungry to” Changsub mumbles

 “See I’m not the only one!” Peniel shouts and we look weird at him

 “What do you want to eat then?” I ask

 “Hmm… what about… ramyun?” Hyunsik asks and the other members nod

 “Then ramyun it is!” I say and stand up “Someone who wants to follow with me?”

 “I can” Minhyuk says and we walk out from the dorm

Sohyun’s POV

I quickly walk in to Joonho’s office and he smiles at me.

 “So what’s the emergency stuff about, you seem calm” I say and he nods

 “Your mission will start now” he says and I nod confusing

 “So who is it about this time?”

 “These guys” he says and show me a picture on the screen of seven guys

 “Man they’re hot… wait what?!” I say shocked as I see who they are, Born To Beat, ugh.

 “Something wrong?” he asks and I shake my head

 “No, everything’s fine keep going” I say and he nods

 “Well, BTOB are having a break for 2 months and I want you to pretend to be their friend and tell me everything they tell you about”

 “Be friends with these guys, are you serious?! They’re even more horrible than SHINee!” I shout and he sighs

 “Your mission is easy, don’t get caught, and don’t fall in love”

 “Fall in love? With these guys? I don’t think so” I say and he nods.

 “You will recognize them if you see them, right?” he says and I nod “Do you have your camera with you?”

 “Not the big one, but I have my own private in my bag that’s in the car”

 “Good, now the only thing I’m going to tell you is; go change your clothes so that you won’t get much attention and then leave the car at home. I heard that two of them are heading to that Ramyun restaurant so go there. If you somehow get their attention and they take you home, make them let you stay with them for as long as possible. I trust you, good luck” he says and I nod. I bow in 90 degrees and then leave the office and drive back to my house.

I change my clothes to sweet pants and a hoodie, brush my teeth, and then tie my hair in a high ponytail. Just because I don’t like BTOB I’m going to ask about their most personal stuff ever and then it will be out in the magazines. You guys will pay for not respecting me by the Han River. I think and smirk. This is going to be fun…

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry for taking so long but I'm back now! Hope you liked it! ^-^