Chapter Fourteen

A/N: I Think you need to read the message after the chapter, I Think it's kidn of important ^^

I wake up because I feel someone’s presence. I turn open my eyes finding myself facing Ilhoon. He smirks at me when he sees me blush.

 “Yaah what are you doing in here?!” I say and sit up.
 “I was just admiring you sleep. You look so peaceful” he smiles and sits up still looking at me.
 “Ugh, you’re a pervert…” I mumble. Suddenly I feel him gently pushing me against the wall.
 “Say that again” he whispers which gives me chills down my back. I notice how close he is to me.
 “Move or you’ll regret it” I say and he smirks
 “Make me” he says and comes even closer to me.
 “Yaah give me some spaces!” I scream and he covers my mouth.
 “Be quiet or the other guys will hear” he stares at me but I look away trying to hide my blush. “Look at me” he whispers with a husky voice and I shake my head. “If you don’t, I will have no other choice than kiss you” I look at him and he smiles. “Good, now let’s have some fun…”

Hyunsik’s POV

Ilhoon had been in Sohyun’s room for awhile now. He said that he will just wake her up so we all can eat breakfast together. Peniel and Sungjae are already back with the breakfast.

 “Haven’t she woken up yet?” Sungjae asks and I shake my head.
 “I wonder what they’re doing in there” Peniel mumbles
 “I don’t want to know” Eunkwang jokes. Changsub sighs and walk towards Sohyun’s room.
 “What are you doing hyung?” I ask
 “I’m just going to tell them that breakfast is ready” he says and opens the door. I unlock my phone and go in on twitter. As always there are fans that have sent us tweets. “Yaah what are you doing Ilhoon?!” I hear Changsub shout and we all look towards the room.

Sohyun’s POV

 “Good now let’s have some fun…” Ilhoon smirks and takes away his hand from my mouth. This is the moment to run Sohyun! Like now! Instead of moving away I lift my hand and is going to slap him for being so close to me, but he takes a hard grip of my hands and pinch then on the bed.
 “Let. Me. Go” I say coldly and but he just smirks and comes even closer. Sohyun he’s going to kiss you! He’s going to freaking kiss you!!

In that moment, the door opens and Changsub stands there shocked.
 “Yaah what are you doing Ilhoon?!” he shouts and Ilhoon quickly moves away from me and I can see him blush.
 “Uhm… nothing hyung…” he mumbles. Changsub looks at me and smiles.
 “Good morning, the breakfast is prepared” he says and I smile and follow him out the door. But Ilhoon takes my wrist and turns me around and I glare at him.
 “You know I was only teasing with you, right? I would never do that” he says and gives me a smirk.
 “Tss it’s not like I care. You’re still a pervert to me” I say and leave the room, heading towards the kitchen.

Ilhoon’s POV

When Sohyun leaves the room I swear quietly for myself. Aish why did I say that? And why did Changsub have to come in to the room in exactly that moment?!
I stand up and up and walk to the kitchen where I find Hyunsik teasing with Sohyun. Jealousy grows inside me.

 “Yaah Hyunsik give back my breakfast!” Sohyun laughs and shouts. She jumps trying to take her breakfast from Hyunsik.
 “Make me” he smirks. Sohyun stops jumping and does some aegyo. Aww so cute!!

“Hyunsik oppa, please give me back my breakfast. I’m really hungry” she says and pouts.
 “Aigoo you’re so cute” Hyunsik pinch her cheeks and hand her the breakfast. “Here you go” he smiles and mess up her hair a bit.
Sohyun turns around and sees me, she glares at me and then sits next to Hyunsik, and they start eating their breakfast. I quickly take my breakfast and go to sit in the living room.

 “Is something wrong?” Peniel asks and I turn around facing him.
 “No nothing, there is no need to worry” I say and smile
 “You know that you can talk to me. We are like brothers, right?” he says and sits next to me
 “I know… it’s just that…” I mumble but I can’t find the right words
 “You are jealous because you see Sohyun with Hyunsik and not with you?”
 “Yes, how did you…”
 “It’s kind of obvious that you like her. But don’t worry; I actually think that she likes you too. The way you and Hyunsik look at her is the way she sometimes looks at you” he says and leaves.
Is that true?
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So I already knew how to end this story, but now I don't know anymore T_T
I'm having summer holiday soon so hopefully I will write more but I don't know. I'm going to London the 22nd and I will be there for about 6 days. In august my cousin will come here so I don't think it would be nice writing then. But hopefully this story will be finished before the end of the summer. And as I promised I will write a fanfic about MBLAQ, but I will also write a Luhan fanfic which is based on the Asian farytale about the little mermaid and EXO's song 'Baby Don't Cry'. But of course you can keep sending me messages if you want me to to write a story about your favorite group/ idol! Annyeong!! ^^