Chapter Sixteen

THIS CHAPTER IS DEDICATED TO 'lovelykpop' PLEASE CHECK OUT HER STORY CALLED 'Letter To The Future' IT IS REALLY AMAZING!!! THANK YOU FOR YOUR TIME, NOW PLEASE START READ THE CHAPTER ^^

Hyunsik’s POV

I know it’s bad to listen but I have to. I can’t believe Ilhoon kissed her. And I can’t stop thinking about how it would be if it was I who kissed her and not him. Suddenly I hear Ilhoon ask her to be his girlfriend. No I can’t let this happen! I can’t let her say yes!
Without noticing I step out from my hiding place and quickly walk towards them.

 “Sohyun?” I say and she turns around.
 “Oh… uhm… Hyunsik. What are you doing here?” she asks and looks at me but quickly lower her face to the ground.
 “I need to talk to you”
 “Sorry hyung but if you can see, we are talking right now” Ilhoon interrupts.
 “Well but I need to talk to her about something very important”
 “I’m sorry but we are having a very important talk here also” he answers coldly
 “You know what? I’ll let you guys talk alone for awhile” Sohyun says and walks quickly in to the dorm.

When she closes the door I push Ilhoon against the brick wall.
 “Yaah what the hell hyung?!” Ilhoon shouts.
 “I won’t let you steal Sohyun! Do you understand Ilhoon?!” I shout back
 “Why do you care? It’s not like she likes you! You know that she likes me, you can see it in her eyes!”
 “In her eyes? Ha! That was the funniest thing I’ve ever heard! Like she would like someone like you” after I say that I notice what I just said. “Ilhoon I’m…” I say but he pushes me away
 “Just leave me alone, understand?” he says threatened and walks towards the dorm.
What have I done?! Why am I acting like this? Why am I getting mean and angry all of a sudden?! Ugh… I need to take a walk…
I took a walk along the street and some people looks at me. Maybe they recognize me or something…

Without noticing I walk in to a forest and now I’m kind of lost… That is great Hyunsik, and you don’t even have your phone with you! How stupid can you be?!
A loud scream wakes me up from my thoughts and I walk quickly to the place the shout came from.
I peek out from behind a tree seeing some guys hitting another guy and pushing him on to the ground. He is shorter than the other five guys and he looks younger than me while the guys look older or something.
 “I told you not to get near my sister! I don’t want her to be with an ass like you!” one of the guys shouts and kick the poor kid in the stomach
 “I’m sorry… but we have a work to do together and if we don’t to the work we will both fail on the assignment”
 “Then find another partner! Is that so hard?!” one other guy shouts and kicks him on the legs. I can’t handle this anymore…

“Yaah, leave the kid alone!” I shout as I step out from behind the tree

“And who are you?” the first guy says
 “You don’t need to know, just leave the kid alone. What does it matter if he’s with your sister or not? If your sister doesn’t like him then she will tell him, I bet that she won’t be happy if she hears that you guys bullies her classmate” I say and glare at them.
 “Who the hell do you think you are?! Do you think that you can just tell us what to do and get away with it?!” the second guy says.
I sigh and step out from the shadows and they look shocked at me. Yepp they recognize me.
 “I’m going to make it easy for you guys. Leave and never touch this boy or you will come in to every magazine and I maybe even call the police” I say with a calm voice and they nod and quickly run away. Whoa, they weren’t so brave after all. Just a bunch of cowards, haha.
I walk towards the guy that is hurt and lying on the ground. Poor kid…
 “How are you?” I ask and he looks up at me
 “It hurts…” he mumble and sobs
 “Hey don’t cry, it’s going to be just fine, okay?” I say and smile at him and he nods. I help him up and he tells me which way to go so we can get out from this forest.

I stop in front of his house now and smile at him.
 “Thank you Hyunsik, it was nice meeting my idol. And thank you for saving me” he says and I smile
 “Everytime Jonghyuk, take care now and stay healthy okay?” I say and he nods. I give him a friendly hug and wave goodbye to him.
After walking away from his house I sigh and look up at the sky, it’s getting a bit dark. I guess it’s time to head back…
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I think I need to end this story soon *sigh* :( I'm sorry but I really want to start with the other two fanfics, and don't tell me that I can write two stories at the same time because I have really hard doing that.
Oh well I have summer holiday now! Yay!! I don't know if I will update a lot but hopefully I will, okay bye now!! :D