Chapter Ten

lhoon’s POV

 “I’ll go with you” I hear Hyunsik say and I look at him. Our eyes meet for a moment but then he walked away after Sohyun. I know it’s only been a week but from the first day I saw her I knew she was different. The thing is that she can’t remember anything so I don’t know much about her. Ugh, and we haven’t even talked much to each other. She has always Hyunsik by her side which really pisses me of. I wish I could talk to her for a moment. But of course I don’t want to mean against Hyunsik, he is after all my bestfriend…

 “Ilhoon hello?” I hear Minhyuk says and I look up noticing everyone is staring at me.

 “Uh yeah, what is it?”

 “You always space out at times like this” I hear Peniel says in English. I didn’t understand a thing what he said but I guess it was something about me.

 “I’m sorry what?” I say and Peniel sighs.

 “We were talking about what we should do today, even if we don’t have anything really big we all have our own schedules and we noticed that you were the only one who doesn’t have anything so is it okay if you stay with Sohyun for the day?” Eunkwang says and I nod

 “Yes of course!” I say without hesitating

 “Good” Minhyuk says and stands up

 “Where are you going?” I ask curious

 “Me, Hyunsik, Changsub, and Sungjae are going to film a new drama if you have forgotten” he says and I nod not remembering when he said that.

 “And what about you two?” I ask and look at Eunkwang and Peniel

 “We are having a couple of photo shoots and then we will try to come up with some theme for our comeback” Eunkwang says and I nod.

When everyone has left I go to the living room finding Sohyun there watching an old episode of MBLAQ Hello Baby. I sit down next to her and look at her.

 “So I guess it’s just you and me today” I say and she nods “So… what do you want to do today?”

 “I don’t know” she says without looking at me. Well this is going brilliant! I think sarcastic

 “Uhm… we could… go to Everland!” I say. That’s a good one Ilhoon! Keep going!

 “What’s that” she says with her eyes still facing the TV. Aish this girl…

 “It’s an amusement park here in Seoul with a water park and a zoo. I haven’t been there but I’ve heard that it’s fun there”

 “I don’t feel like it would be fun with an amusement Park” her voice is kind of cold

 “Oh come on it will be fun!” I say and she finally looks at me

 “I don’t remember much from before I hit my head but I have this feeling that I didn’t like them”

Sohyun’s POV

The truth is that I actually want to go to that amusement park but I want to tease Ilhoon a bit to see how short his temper is.

 “Then what do you want to do?” he asks. I can already hear him getting a bit irritated.

 “Uhm… I don’t know. What do you want to do?” I say and give him one of my classic fake smiles. He stands up and start walking to his and the rest of the members room. “What are you doing?” I ask

 “I want you to meet some of my friends” he smiles and closes the door after him so he can change his clothes. I walk to my room and change in to black shorts and a white top that barely covers the stomach. I brush my hair quickly and walk out from my room. “Done?” he asks and I nod. He picks up his phone and calls someone. “Yoboseyo?” he says “Yeah it’s Ilhoon… yeah very long time… I wonder if you guys are busy today… not? Oh that’s great! Do you mind if I and a friend of mine come over? Okay thanks! We’ll be there in ten minutes. Yeah bye!” he says and tells me to put on my shoes.

 “Where are we going?” I ask

 “You’ll see” he smiles and we walk out from the dorm and sit down in the taxi. I wonder where we are going…

After ten minutes we arrive to a house and Ilhoon rings on the door clock. I really wonder who lives here. I know that it’s more than one person. And I guess that they are a group then because this looks like one if those dorms. I’ve seen many dorms when I’m working but I’ve never seen this one…

Someone opens the dorm, I look at his feet first and then my eyes slowly goes higher and higher. I notice that he is kind of tall, around 180 cm I think. Then, our eyes meet and all I can feel is anger. I don’t even have to guess twice to know who he is…

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ooh who do you think it can be??  Yeah I know this chapter was kind of short but I will try to make next chapter longer! Oh and btw what do you think of the new cover?? Do you like it? Is it too cute? Should I make a new one? Okay I'm going to shut up now, bye...