Chapter Thirteen

Their words echoed in my head. “Would you like to go on a date with me?” “Do you want to go on a date with me?”

Why are they asking me that? How should I know?! I don’t know… Okay, uhm… just say the first thing you come up with.

 “A d-date?” I ask confused. Couldn’t you have come up with anything else?! You said the first thing that comes in to my head. Ugh, whatever…

 “Yeah, a date” Ilhoon says and smile

 “Uhm… well… Hyunsik already asked me and…” I mumble and he looks down on the floor

 “I see… well I hope you two have fun…” he says. Oh great, now I feel bad!

 “I know!” I say and he looks at me. “Let’s all go together!” I smile. That’s good Sohyun, let’s see how long both of them can hold before they start fighting…

So… me, Hyunsik and Ilhoon were walking in a beautiful garden together. And yes, it was really awkward. Hyunsik picked up a really beautiful rose, smiled and looked at me.

 “This flower reminds me of you” he said and smiled

 “Oh, why is that?” I ask

 “Because it is pretty” he said and I blushed. I smiled and him and he gave me the flower.

 “Thank you” I say and I can hear Ilhoon sigh quietly next to me. Stupid guy, do something instead of sighing!

We kept on walking for awhile and I think Hyunsik gave me many compliments. He’s so cute!

Ilhoon’s POV

I didn’t know what to say so I stayed quiet.

 “I’ll be right back” Sohyun said and we nodded. Me and Hyunsik stayed quiet for a while.

 “You’re too immature to her, just let me have her, and then everything will be good” Hyunsik said without looking at me.

 “Tss, you really think I will give up that easy?” I ask and he sighs

 “I’m just telling you that it’s…”

 “Well if you don’t want to start arguing then let me have her!” I almost shout and he looks shocked at me. “I’m sorry…” I mumble and Hyunsik sighs

 “Let’s promise that no girl comes between us, okay?” he asks and I nod.

Sohyun comes back and I smile at her and she smiles back. After awhile at the flower garden we headed back to the dorm.

 “Let’s do the pepero game!” Eunkwang shouted when we stepped inside the dorm.

 “What?! Can’t I be the judge or something?” Sohyun asked and I placed my arm around her.

 “Don’t worry, we two can do it together” I said calmly and I can see her blush

 “Uhm… okay” she said and I smiled.

So me and Sohyun were in a team, Eunkwang and Changsub, Minhyuk and Hyunsik, and then Sungjae and Peniel.

Eunkwang and Changsub took a pepero stick and started to eat from it.

 “Yaah they are going to kiss!” Sohyun said and then the two of them backed away. They got 2 centimeters. After that Minhyuk and Hyunsik got 1.5 and Peniel and Sungjae got 1.

 “Let’s get it to 0.5 shall we?” I smirked and she nodded

 “Okay… but that’s just because I want to win!” she said and I laughed at her

 “We’ll see about that” I teased.

We put the pepero stick in our mouth and started to eat it. We came closer and closer. When our lips are really closed to each other she backed away. So close… I thought and sighed. Eunkwang got the ruler to see how short it was.

 “0.4!” Eunkwang shouted and Sohyun looked shocked at me but I just smirked back.

 “Oh god, why don’t they just kiss already?” Peniel mumbled in English. We all looked at him, even if it was in English we understood… well everyone except Sohyun of course. I wish it was that easy Peniel…

All the members laughed except me, Sohyun and Hyunsik.

 “What did you say?” Sohyun asked but he just shook his head and told her that she doesn’t need to know. “Aigoo I want to know too” she said and pouted. Aww that’s so cute!!

 “Maybe some other time” Peniel smirked and pinched her cheek.

Sohyun’s POV

Here I was, trying to act cute. Ugh I really hate this. Why can’t I go home already? I think and sigh for myself. I hate them all. Stupid people like them think that just a smirk will make a girl fall in love with them. I can’t believe Joonho thought I would fall in love with one of these guys. Ha! That’s the funniest story I’ve ever heard.

 “Sohyun!” I hear someone shout and I look around seeing every one of them is looking.

 “W-what?” I stutter. Why am I stuttering?! This is not right!

 “You spaced out” Minhyuk smiled. Why are you talking to me?! You are the reason I always wake up with a headache. Ugh pabo. Calm down Sohyun it’s only been a week. I know and I have to stay here for seven more weeks, I can’t handle this!!

 “You’re spacing out again” Ilhoon giggles

 “Shut up” I mumble and go to my room. “I’m going to sleep, good night”

 “But it’s only 5” Sungjae says and I look at the clock. Oh…

 “Whatever I’m still tired…” I mumble and close the door and lay down on my bed. This is so annoying!!

 “Sohyun can I come in?” I hear Hyunsik say outside the door. No you can’t. I think and sigh

 “Yeah you can” I say and he opens the door and smiles at me. Ugh I hate that smile.

He sits down on the end of the bed which means we are so far away from each other that it can get. Without knowing I’m starting to stare at him.

 “Done checking me out?” he smirks and I look away to hide my blush

 “I wasn’t checking you out” I mumble and I can feel him come closer to me

 “Oh really” he whispers in my ear and I’m starting to blush even more. Suddenly he starts to laugh and I just look confused at him. “I’m just teasing with you” he says and pat my head. He stands up and walks towards the door. “Sleep tight and sweet dreams” Hyunsik says before he leaves the room.

Even after he has left I can still feel his warm breath close to me and I blush again.

Stop it Sohyun. You can’t think of him or anyone of those people. I know… it’s just that… It’s just what? I shake my head and look at the window. I’m just playing. The truth is… I hate him. I hate all of them.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry for taking so long!! T_T oh well hope it was good ^^