Part 2; Where am I?

Ember told Alex she knew a great spot for drinks, just one station away from where he usually got off. A moment of silence fell between them, and Alex remembered he was supposed to go home for dinner. He grabbed his phone and messaged his mom: "Sorry, Mom. Change of plans. I'm going to have dinner with a friend." He put his phone down and glanced at Ember, who was watching the passing trees.

"So, how long have you been playing for FC Elter?" Ember asked, breaking the silence.

"About three years now," Alex replied. "I love the game, and the team feels like family."

"That's really cool. I've always admired athletes who are so dedicated to their sport," Ember said with a smile.

They arrived at their stop, and Ember led them to a cozy pub. As they entered, Alex noticed it was full of couples. There weren't any families, just boys and girls at the tables. They both ordered drinks and continued chatting.

"Do you come here often?" Alex asked.

"Sometimes," Ember replied. "It's a nice place to unwind after a long week."

They laughed and shared stories. Alex started to feel a connection with Ember, something he hadn't experienced before. However, after a while, he began to feel dizzy. He thought he hadn't drunk enough and took a few more sips, but that only made it worse. Suddenly, everything went black.

Alex woke up on a bed, staring at an unfamiliar ceiling. Still groggy, he noticed it was different from his own room. He looked around. The walls were pink, there was no window, and he didn't recognize any of the furniture. He decided to get out of bed and realized he was in just his boxer shorts, sleeping in a Disney princess-themed bed. He tried to remember what happened but could only recall the match and... the date? Was this Ember's room? Did he sleep at her place? But where was she?

He immediately went for the door. He touched the handle and realized he wasn't wearing any clothes except his boxers. He looked around the room but saw no sign of his clothes or his sports bag. Maybe they were in the closet, he thought. He opened the closet but found only girls' clothes—from dresses to skirts to small shorts and more. Alex started to panic. What if he left the room and her parents saw him like this? But wearing those clothes would be even weirder. He decided to walk to the door and call out for Ember.

"Ember? Are you there?" he called out, but there was no response. Just as he was about to open the door, he noticed a little note that hadn't been there before. He picked it up and read: "Choose and use what's in the drawer of the makeup table and then you're ready."

He looked at the note in confusion. What kind of game was she playing? He decided to check it out. Opening the drawer, he saw three different lipsticks, each a different color. Not even considering using them, he walked up to the door, ready to leave. But the door was locked. He banged on it and yelled, "Ember, this isn't funny!" but the only response he got was another note that said, "You're ready?"

He looked back at the makeup table and decided to pretend he was ready without using any makeup. He walked to the door and said, "I'm ready." But another note was slipped under the door: "We can see you're not ready. Choose and use. Last chance."

Alex didn't want to give in. He walked to the makeup table and threw the lipsticks across the room. "How about that, huh? Screw you!" Not much later, another note appeared: "Fine, just die there, or do as asked. Open now. Use the second drawer as well."

Hours passed, and nothing happened. He started to get really hungry and feel weak. With little choice left, he picked up the lipsticks and saw the three different colors: red, pink, and purple. He chose red, as the others were even more girly, and applied it in front of the mirror. He looks at himself with disgust. It was so bright. He walked to the door and screamed, "Now happy??" But a note appeared: "If you behaved yourself, yes. But you didn't use what's in the second drawer. Then you'll be ready."

Frustrated, he realized he had no other choice. He walked to the makeup table and opened the second drawer, finding mascara. Just to be done with it, he applied it. Making his lashes long and black. After he went to the door again. "I am ready," he said, and the door finally opened.