Part 4; The sissy games explained

Ember said, "The sissy games."

Alex was confused. "What does that mean?"

Ember continued, "To start off, you are among eight other boys who are being kept here too. Each of you is tied to a mentor and—"

Alex interrupted, "So you guys do this to others too?"

Ember, noticeably annoyed by the interruption, replied, "Yes, now please just listen. Where was I? You are tied to a mentor, and every morning, you participate in a set of up to three games, depending on how far you progress."

Alex wanted to interrupt again but quickly shut his mouth. Ember continued, "These games are all different but always start with some parkour and end with a final competition between two. Then, there are punishments for the losers, and an even worse punishment for the one who comes in last. When you win, you gain one of the two freedom tickets. When you have two, both the competitor and the mentor are free to go and win $10,000."

Alex raised his hand and said, "So I need to win twice and I'll be free and win money, but if I lose, I get punished?"

"Hmhm," Ember replied.

"What are these punishments and tell me more about these games," Alex asked.

"The punishments are, as you might expect, girly things like makeup and dressing up. The first game is always parkour, where you have to run and jump across different obstacles to get to the finish. The one who makes it the least far and has the least points is last."

"Points?" Alex asked.

"Yes, you can earn points by doing girly poses or exhibiting other feminine behaviors during the parkour," Ember explained.

"That's just crazy. I will never lower myself to that," Alex said defiantly.

Ember didn't respond to that. "The second game is different each time. It could be a skill-based game or sometimes just luck. The last game is a competition between the two finalists with a specific theme. Understood?" Ember asked.

"Okay, I think I understand," Alex said, processing the information. "Also, don't worry too much yet. Tomorrow is your first game, so you will be exempt from the worst punishment."

"Which is?" Alex inquired.

"It varies. Yesterday, someone's hair was dyed pink."

"What is it with you guys and—"

A loud buzz interrupted them. Ember stood up. "I have to leave. I'll be here tomorrow morning. Get some rest."

"But I have more questions," Alex said.

"Sorry, those have to wait," Ember replied as she left the room. The door locked, leaving Alex alone with his thoughts. How did I get into this mess? he wondered as he looked around the room. He noticed a TV had been added. At least if I'm bored, I can watch some TV, he thought.

He lay in bed trying to sleep, but there were just so many questions swirling in his mind. He also thought about his parents and whether the police were already searching for him. Why him, and why was this happening at all? Eventually, he fell asleep.

The next morning, Ember woke him up by shaking him. "It's time for breakfast and to get ready for the games," she said, pointing at the food on the table. He had slept naked to avoid the humiliation of wearing the panties and awkwardly asked Ember to look away for a second. She replied that she couldn't completely do that. He quickly put them on. As he sat down to eat his breakfast, he commented that it was good. Ember said she made it herself.

"You did?" Alex asked, surprised.

"Yes, it's one of our jobs. But we don't have much time. Quickly put this on," she said, handing him a bra.

"But I have no boobs. Why do I need this?" Alex asked.

"It's the rules," Ember said. With no choice, he did as she asked, feeling the unfamiliar tightness around his chest. "Okay, that's all."

"I don't get any other clothes?" Alex asked, a bit embarrassed.

"No, unless you'd like to wear other girls' clothes too?" she said with a small grin.

"No, no, no," he quickly replied.

Ember looked at her watch. "It's time for your first game!