Part 33; Wanna take revenge?

Alex reluctantly put on the school's gym clothes: a wine-red t-shirt and black shorts. The outfit clung to him, making the two bumps on his chest even more noticeable. He sighed, stepping out of the bathroom stall, and placed his regular clothes into his bag with the others. As he walked out to join his classmates, he could feel the eyes on him. Stating and laughing as usual.

When he reached the group, they were already paired up, tossing baseballs back and forth.

"You weren't planning on pairing up with someone else, were you?" Ember asked, tossing a baseball his way with a playful smirk.

Alex caught it and grinned, trying to lighten the mood. "I wouldn't dare," he joked.

They passed the ball back and forth, and for a moment, Alex let himself forget about everything. But that peace didn't last long. The teacher blew his whistle and ordered everyone to line up. As the teacher scanned the group, his gaze landed on Alex. The corners of his mouth twitched as he suppressed a chuckle.

"What's going on with you, Alex? Should I get you a skirt so you can fit in with the girls?" the teacher teased.

Laughter erupted from the group. Alex feeling embarrassed. He wished he could disappear. Ember, standing beside him, glared at the teacher, hiding her anger beneath her calm expression.

"That's enough!" the teacher barked at the laughing students, though his tone lacked any real authority. "Here's how the teams will be split," he continued, pointing them into groups.

Alex found himself on a team with Ember, Roy, and a few others. Their team was up to bat first. Alex was thankful for the distraction; he needed to hit something, anything, to release the frustration building inside him.

When it was his turn to bat, he missed the first pitch, but on the second, he hits. The satisfying crack of the bat sent the ball flying. He took off running and made it to first base.

"Nice hit!" the teacher called out. "You might look like a girl, but you hit like a man."

The words stung. Alex's fists clenched. But kept calm. Ember, however, couldn't hide her disdain. When it was her turn to bat, she missed the first two pitches. On the third, she took a deep breath, focused, and swung with all her might. The ball soared into the outfield.

As she began to run, she shot a glare at the teacher. "Better than most of your boys, huh? Maybe think before you make comments like that," she said with sarcasm.

The teacher's laugh followed her as she sprinted. The rest of the game passed by quickly. When it was finally over, he grabbed his bag and hurried back to the changing rooms. He didn't want to face anyone, so he chose to change in a bathroom stall, away from prying eyes.

He puts his clothes out and drop them on the floor. Alex opened his bag to retrieve his clothes as he heard a sudden click. The stall door swung open, and there stood the boys from his class, their phones aimed at him, ready to capture him in the lingerie, and his glittering body.

Panic surged through Alex as he quickly held his bag in front of him, trying to block their view of the humiliating underwear he was forced to wear. The boys laughed and tried to snatch the bag from him, but he held on tightly, his heart pounding. They eventually backed off, laughing as they left with their phones full of photos.

Shaking with anger, Alex slammed the door shut and finished changing, his mind racing with thoughts of revenge. He couldn't believe they would stoop so low. As he left the locker room, he spotted Ember waiting for him, her smile fading the moment she saw his face.

"I'm going to the headmistress," he said, his voice low and trembling with barely contained fury.

Ember's eyes widened. She knew whatever had happened must have been bad. She hurried to keep up with him as he stormed down the hallway. Without waiting for permission, Alex burst into the headmistress's office.

"This is all your fault!" he shouted, his voice cracking.

The headmistress, known as 'the lady,' looked up from her computer, her face calm and composed. She sipped her tea before speaking.

"What is, Alex?" she asked, her tone almost bored. Ember had arrived by then, standing just outside the door, listening closely but not daring to enter.

"This whole humiliating punishment, and the fact that the boys are making fun of me!" Alex was trembling with rage, his hands balled into fists at his sides.

"I'm responsible for making you look pretty, but that's all," the headmistress replied, her voice calm and indifferent.

"I'm not pretty! I'm not a girl, and I don't want to be one!" Alex's voice was raw with frustration and hurt.

"Well, you know the rules for ending this. Any other questions, or can I get back to my work?" she asked, her disinterest clear.

"Fuck you!" Alex spat, his anger boiling over.

The headmistress's expression hardened. She set her cup down and leaned forward slightly. "Watch your language, young man. You'd better have a good explanation for this outburst, or I'll teach you some manners," she warned, her tone icy.

"I was changing, and those assholes broke in and took pictures!"

"Boys can be so cruel. Do you want me to punish them?" she asked, a sinister grin spreading across her face.

Alex hesitated, caught off guard by the offer. But before he could answer, Ember stepped in.

"NO!" she called out, stopping him in his tracks.

"You'd be condemning them to the same fate as yours," she said, her eyes locking onto his.

The headmistress's grin widened. "Don't listen to her, Alex. Tell me—do you want revenge?" Her voice was smooth, tempting.

Alex looked at Ember. Her expression was pleading, her eyes filled with concern. He was still furious, still hurt, but he knew better than to let the headmistress manipulate him into making a decision he'd regret.

"You're right, Ember," he finally said, turning back to the headmistress. "I don't want you to do that."

The headmistress's smile faded slightly, disappointment flashing in her eyes. "As you wish, girly pop. Unless you've changed your mind again, you can go," she said, waving them off dismissively.

Ember gestured for Alex to leave, and they walked out together. As they made their way down the hall, Ember broke the silence.

"What exactly happened in there?" she asked gently.

"I didn't want them to see the underwear, so I changed in the toilet stall. The boys waited until they saw my clothes on the floor, then they broke open the door," Alex explained, his voice heavy with shame.

"That's horrible. What jerks," Ember said, her voice filled with anger on his behalf.

"That's not all. They opened the door, recorded everything, and took pictures," Alex added, his voice cracking as he fought to keep his composure.

"I can't believe they did that. I understand why you're so angry now," Ember said softly. "But you did the right thing. If you'd let her take revenge, who knows what she would've done to them. And I'm not sure you want anyone to go through what you're going through."

Alex nodded, a small smile breaking through his sorrow. "I'm glad you were there to stop me," he said

Ember smiled back, relieved to see him calming down. "No need to thank me. Let's just get back," she said, and they headed back to the facility.

Back at the facility, Ember led Alex to his room. As he put away his clothes, he once again found himself standing there in the embarrassing underwear. The glitter and scent had mostly worn off, but standing there, half-dressed, made him reflect on everything that had happened that day. He lay down on the bed, trying to forget, and soon drifted off to sleep.

He was woken up by Ember's gentle voice telling him it was dinner time. Apparently, he had fallen asleep. They sat down together to eat. Ember had prepared a meal similar to the pasta they had shared at the restaurant.

"You're a really good cook, Ember," Alex said, genuinely enjoying the food.

"I'm glad you like it," she replied, smiling at him warmly.

"Today's the 145th game, and they've made it different again," Ember mentioned.