~Chapter 2~

Unedited chapter ahead!! You may find some errors. Feel free to correct me in comments.

<: Happy Reading :>

*********************************************************************************

Another deal, done and dusted!
This were the thoughts in his mind, when Reyansh walked out of his office.

It was a great thing for him that he cracked a big deal for the second time within fifteen days.

All he could imagine was the pride on his family's face when he'll reach home.
His family, his everything.

Every other thought in his mind is about his family's well being. They mattered the most to him, and he can even die if they ask him to.

As he reached his home, he saw his mother, Rati Kapadia pacing on the entrance, while his father, Rajesh Kapadia, was pacing behind his mother.

"Mom!" Reyansh called out, ans his mom turned towards him.
With a smile on her face and a hug, she welcomed him followed by his father.

He then went to his grandmother,Vinita Kapadia, who was sitting on the sofa.
He touched her feet in response to which she said various blessings for him.

Next he went to his most loved people in the house, his sister, Devika Kapadia and his brother, Devyansh Kapadia. They were twins and like any other twins they were most closest to each other.

They both were busy doing something in the kitchen when Reyansh went inside.
"So, what's cooking?" He asked, excitedly.

"Bhai!" Devika said, in a cribbing voice.

"What happened?" He asked.

"You destroyed our surprise!" Devyansh replied.

"What surpise?" He asked.

"We were cooking for you." Devika said, as she stirred the curry and took a little bit to taste.

"It's horrible." She said, immediately having water to gulp it down which made both the brothers chuckle.

"So what are we going to do? Throw all of the Chole that we prepared?" Devyansh asked with a horrified expression.

"Calm down, we'll figure out something." Reyansh said as he washed his hands and wore a apron to get started on the cooking.
As he tasted the dish, he did realize that his siblings actually went overboard a lot.

Yet he manages to salvage it with some spices and stuff.

"You're great bhai!" His siblings said, hugging him.

"And yeah, before we forget, congratulations!" They both said together.

"Thank you my kiddos!" He replied, pulling their cheeks.

This was something that Reyansh loved and cherished. Time with his family and his family's happiness.
As long as his family is happy, he can even walk through hell. That was the amount of love he showered on them and obviously the family was no less.

Theirs was definitely an ideal family, and Reyansh couldn't be more grateful for it.

"Ok, you both now setup the table, I'll go and get changed." He said to which his siblings shook their heads in agreement.

He then went inside his room. It was a huge room like any other rich person. He loved this room but he could never forget the time when once their whole house was of the size of what his single room is today.

His father was always a business man, but once he faced a lot of loss, resulting in them having a sudden downfall. His siblings were too young to understand it, his mom and grandmom were too emotional to get over it.

He and his father was the only ones in the state of mind to try and improve their condition. So he worked really hard and now at the age of twenty eight, he is one of the most successful businessman in the country.

Taking a final look at his bedroom, he went to freshen up for dinner.

.

As he came downstairs, he was greeted with the sight of his siblings excitedly serving food while the three elders were seated on their respective chairs. His Grandmother still sat at the chair meant for the head of the family while Reyansh and his father sat in her either sides.

The three had a fixed spot and the other three sit wherever they want to, it's all according to their wish.

He took his seat when his brother suddenly called out, "Bhaiya wait!"

"What happened?" Reyansh asked with confusion.

"Dadi wants you to sit on her place today." His sister said, shocking him.

"What?" He furrowed his eyebrows, "This is not possible." He said.

"And why is it not possible?" His Grandmother asked.

"Because Dadi, that chair is meant for the head of the table and you are that person." Reyansh replied, calmly.

"But I don't even earn anymore. I have no part in what this family is today." His Grandma reasoned.

"Ma..." His parents said as they looked at her and then at Reyansh.

"Dadi, my dear dadi." Reyansh said as he went near her and held her hand.
"The mere existence of this house is because of you. Screw whoever says that you don't have anything to do with where this family is today."

Listening to this, his parents had tears in their eyes, feeling proud of the son they raised.

"You love me a lot, right?" His grandma asked.

"Yes, more than myself. I love all of you, even more than a person can love." He said, giving a smile to his Grandma.

"So will you do one thing for me?" She asked, with hopeful eyes.

"Y... Yeah, Sure... What is it?" He asked.

"Will you get married?" His grandma asked, that actually stunned him.

Everyone else present already knew this, but even they were in deep thought, think about Reyansh's reaction.

"Will you be happy if I do so?" He asked.

"Very much." His grandma said.

He took a deep breath to collect his thoughts, before he replied, "Ok... I'll get married."

"Seriously?" His father asked, shocked.

"Yeah... I mean nearly all my friends are married, plus Dadi wants it, so why not?" He replied, shrugging his shoulders.

"You are such a nice soul. May God bless you always!" His grandma said, as she kept her hand on his head as a gesture of blessing.

"So, we are going to get a Bhabhi very soon!!" The twins exclaimed, making all others chuckle in response.

"Yes, and tomorrow we're going to see the girl." His grandma informed, making him nearly lose his senses.

"T---tom-- tomorrow?" He questioned.

"Yes, why not. The early the good." His mother said.

"Ok, we'll go tomorrow. So dadi, can I atleast know the name?" He asked.

"Ritika Singh!" His mother said.

**********************************************
Hey lovely readers!
Here goes chapter 2.

Hope you all like it
Don't forget to vote and comment.

Love,
Author.