Buzz

Pete knew the familiar smell in the air when he came home from working out with Ricochet and Ciampa, he walks upstairs and finds you sitting in bed while music plays as he hopped in the shower. You smoke a bit more as he brushes his hair before sitting beside you feeling your mind go into a calm haze and your body not only relax but somewhat melt while laying back against your pillow as the music adds a sense of comfort when you notice pete running his hand along the exposed skin of your stomach before tucking a strand of hair behind your ear, "The thoughts back?" you quietly nodded knowing what he meant by your thoughts which never failed to make you overthink and depression act even worse than it already did which made your anxiety unbearable and wonder whether you were a waste of space to the people in your life but pete always reassured you that you could never be nothing but the most precious and greatest thing that had came into his life that made never failed to show you just how much you truly meant to him. The tv played music as a calming background noise while your mind floated in the haze filled abyss while pete laid next to you caressing along your face in between drawing shapes into your hand and laying his head on your chest while you mindlessly ran your hands through his hair until the munchies hit leading to you enjoying take out from the deli together as you came down from the last bit of the high pressed against pete with nothing but skin pressed against skin which helped the last bit of the high pass by smoothly and sleep take hold feeling his hand run along your back while listening to his heartbeat and relaxed breathing before it evened out with your own as the two of you slept peacefully holding onto each other as you always did with being each other's lifeline.