Bad girl

Aleister wouldn't lie but say he was nervous to meet your family mostly your parents as the two of you walked in your mom's house since your parents were no longer together after divorcing when you were nineteen and not too long after your uncle passed away. Your mom immediately liked him and could tell how much he loved and how you meant to each other over the two hours you spent with your mom before leaving and heading to your dad who was waiting and making dinner running into his arms on the front steps as aleister watches the tender moment until he sees your dad's face in the light and hears a voice all too familiar to his child self, "Hey yo, heard all about you" he shakes your dad's hand before all of you walked inside smelling roast in the air making your stomach rumble before the three of you were talking in between bites of beef roast and sips of tea or water unable to wipe the smile off your face seeing the two talking noticing your dad smiling and actually talking in a full conversation with him rather than standing quietly and watching him closely like he usually did with your previous boyfriends over the years and your dad even mentioned watching some of aleister's matches on NXT. Your dad tells stories of the early days of his career along with stories of you growing up which made your heart melt and heat flood on your face as aleister laughs, the two of you leave with laughter and smiles while hand in hand noticing the smile grow on his face as the two of you slowly wind down for the night and did your nightly routines but it wasn't until the two of you sat on bed watching tv that you found out why he was still smiling, "I thought you were called bad girl because you don't take shit, but your a bad girl cause the real bad guy is your dad" you laugh with a shake of your head before the two of you shared a sweet kiss while watching episodes of WCW before falling asleep.