Chapter Two

The room was full of technology, which automatically made Nico rest his hand on his sword. Fury caught his eye.
"It's monster proof. Although only a select few of our higher class agents know that."
"How many?"
"Two. Agents Hill and Coulson. Coulson is a son of Athena and Hill is legacy of Ares."
"I thought that monster proof tech was impossible," the ghost king muttered, casting a glance over the computers.
"Stark thinks that he was just following some unusual blueprints. But now our best agents can use technology without it sending a signal to all of the nearest monsters."
"Leo will probably want some for himself."
"He can take it. I've heard about his inventions, and his heroism in the Second Giant War."
They stopped in front of a large door.
"Wait here. The Avengers are behind that door, and they probably aren't expecting a kid."
Nico huffed. "I'm not a kid."
But he obeyed and sat down on a bench. After a few minutes, a man sat down beside him. He held out his hand.
"Phil Coulson," he introduced himself.
"Nico di Angelo." the son of Hades shook it. "So your the son of Athena Fury told me about."
"Yes. And do me a favor; don't tell the Avengers that I'm alive."
"Um, okay?"
Coulson grinned. "Good. But other than that, you'll be okay. They're good people, and I think that you're going to like them. Although Stark can be a bit of a pain in the ass."
The senior agent nodded to the door. "I think they're ready for you."
Nico stood up and opened the door. There were six people in the room, along with Nick Fury.
And when they caught sight of Nico all hell broke loose.