ANIMALISTIC

Heather Graham considered herself a very wise woman. After the death of her parents, she finish raising her younger brother and sister. Now she runs a successful Animal Clinic along with both her siblings. Yet one thing she never had time for was love. Well, love for a male human, for she had plenty of love for her 5 cats. She had already tried the love thing once, but it came with an ultimatum that was too high for her to pay. Yet Heather is confident love will come at its own time. For now, she has the love of her animals.

      Jason and Percy are Heathers younger siblings. They know exactly what Heather gave up for them. So after years of watching their sister slave away to give them the best future she could. It was time for them to give back to her and repay her for all she has done and given up for them. That was how all this mess got started, the moment they submitted Heathers picture on Find Your Match.net. They were so sure they could pick the perfect guy for her or at least help her pick.

     Yet what none of them took into consideration, was the meddling her cats would do. They too wanted a say, as to who the male human to mate with their mistress should be. This is a laugh a minute as the animals try their best to get rid of whom they deem unworthy of Heather? No sooner they get rid of one, another comes to try and woo her. Worst part is, the male humans seem to be accompanied by a pet. Now the stakes raise as they try to find the perfect human male and perfect pet, to complete their family.

Poor Heather need only hold on for the ride..............