Chapter 4

Chapter 4

Percy had come home last night and Jason was dying to get her alone. They had a busy morning scheduled and they hadn't any time to sneak out. Now it was nearing noon and while Heather was in a consultation Jason was able to yank Percy back to Heathers' apartment. It was at times like this that having her apartment located in the back of the clinic helped.

As Percy and Jason looked on the laptop for all the messages of potential suitors for their sister. They were not aware of the way all five cats had gathered around the back of the couch. As they read the first message out loud the cats were right there reading over their shoulders.

(What? If the cats can talk in this story, they sure as hell can read too.)

After dinner, Angel and her Uncle David came home. She really was looking forward to having a pet. Unsure of just what kind of breed Angel wanted, her mind decided to take a rest. So after saying goodnight to her Uncle, she found herself sitting on her bed. Armed with a notepad as well as with pencils. She opened her laptop, it was time to get to work on the perfect woman.

Angel believed that there had to be someone out there that would fit all the criteria she wanted as well as what Uncle David would like. It's not too much to ask. is it? Opening the laptop she placed the pencil in her mouth and started to lightly chew on it as she looked at the profile again.

Single male, looking for a woman to love and who will love him back.

That was what Angel had written as his statement. It was plain and down to the point. She looked down at the rest of the information.

I am a 33-year-old Lawyer. I tend to work a lot but would like someone at my side that can teach me to relax. I want to learn to rollerblade. I would love to go hiking and mountain climbing. I love children and come complete with a perky 13-year-old. So any women interested must love children. I am also an animal lover and plan on having a whole litter of pets. I am interested in settling down and would love to add more children to my family.

Angel smiled as she did one final read over the changes on the criteria page. This, she thought would ensure only women that were serious would be matched to her Uncle David.

The next morning it seemed like the changes had worked. There were now only four profiles in her uncle's inbox. Before clicking the first one, she could not help but look at his profile picture. It truly was the perfect insight into his soul. It was taken before the accident when he was still happy and carefree. Before he got saddled with a moody 13-year-old.

She could not help the pain that entered her heart, but this was neither the time nor the place to have her meltdown. She needed to be strong since her uncle was still grieving. It was up to her to hold things together. Her time for grieving would come. Angel was young but had the soul and wisdom of a much older person.

After running her fingers over the picture, she picked up her notebook. There she made 4 columns and labeled them. Each column was going to have all the information from each woman. This way she was going to compare them and see who she would pick out for the first date.

~*~*~*~*~*~

>**<   >**<  >**<  >**<   >**<  >**<  >**<   >**<  >**<  >**<   >**<  >**<>**<   >**< 

 This book has now been published by Double Fantasy Publishing, LLC

Here is the Amazon link. There you will find all the books that are currently on sale. Look for books written by Elena Moreno

http://www.amazon.com/Elena-Moreno/e/B00GPBWT7A/ref=sr_ntt_srch_lnk_1?qid=1435623350&sr=8-1

Thank You for all the support. Visit my webpage for updates and I always have a contest going on.

Much Love,

                       E