Part 3

Robin's P.O.V

We came in the small village in Japan to stop the criminal.
We landed in T-ship and looked around. Rocks and mountains all around and small forest. "Dude! What is this place!?" Beast Boy yelled as he saw no shops with video games or comics. "Yeah, man! It's so quiet and so strange!" Cyborg yelled when he saw how looks the village.
"Well, It has a lot of labrarys and It's quiet. So It's not that bad." Raven said. "But, this place as you all call village, does not have anything in light colors or the mall of shooping." Starfire added, seeing for the first time the place like that. "This place is not like other places. But we came here to stop the criminal, not to have fun." I said, determinated. "But, where can we find him? " Starfire asked. "Maybe we can ask someone." Raven said, pointing to the man who was the closest to us.
We went to him and I said "Hi, we're Teen Titans and we were wondering..." I didn't finish my sentence, cause' I was cut by that man. "Hello! You must be knew here! You must be hungry! C'mon, I'll take you to my home and I will give you food!" the man said and started going. For a few seconds he waited us to follow. We were all confused about what just happened. Beast Boy and Cyborg titled their heads. We didn't have any other choice, execpt following that man, so we did.
For an old man, he was fast. He was walking to his home across the whole village. We had to hurry to catch up with him. Finnaly, we came to the small house, what was his home. He invited us in there and we went inside.
It wasn't many things in there. He told us to sit, as he gave us a food on the small table what was on the floor.
"What brings you here?" he asked us. "We came here, to stop the criminal." I said, seriously, as I had a bowl of rise in my hands.
"I know who he is, he lives on the top of the mountain. To get there you have to go through the..." he didn't finish his sentence. It was like he was remembering something. He's face was full of horor and fear. "Hey, are you okay?" Beast Boy asked. "... Woods." man finished the sentence.
"What is so wrong about that?" Starfire asked, confused. I was confused too. We all were. "You don't know?"  man asked with horor in his eyes. We all shook our hads. "It's She! That devil in our village, in that woods. She lives there!"
He said. We could see the horor and fear in his eye. Also anger and hate. "Who is she?" I asked. "We don't know her real name. No one does! Some people call her Devil, some people call her Demon and some call her Snake. Sometimes she saves someone and sometimes she steals and kills! There's even a legend about her. It says that every hundred years, she destroys one village, where she lives. Blood everywhere. Yesterday some man stole the money and She stoped him. She returned the money, but stole the food. Everyone fear her! She also has killed. Last week." the man was full of horor and fear. He started to shake. When he told us that, even some of us were afraid.
I nodded to everyone like sign to go and before we went, man spoke "The criminal your looking for is not the real evil like Her. If you can, STAY AWAY FROM HER." man said shaking. He's eyes wided from fear. We steped out of the house. "Sooo, what now?" Beast Boy asked. "We track the criminal and Her." I said, determinated. "Are you sure dude? The way she was discribed, It gives me fear!" Cyborg cried. "We have to." I said, not changing my mind.
"Well, let's go then." Raven said. We started going toward the woods. We had to leave T-ship. There were be no place to park it. I know that thete is a danger in the woods, but that's the only choice. But, if she attack us, we will attack her.