Part 11

Third person's P.O.V.
Kira(Cobra) was walking around the tower.
She was really amazed about everything.
"Hey Cobra!" She turned around and saw Robin. "Hi." She said to him. They started walking together. "What do you think about this place?" Robin asked her.
"It's really amazing." She explaind. Robin was glad. They walked to the living room.
Everyone were there. "Suprise!!!" They yelled. Cobra hissed and fell. "Wow, are you okay?" Robin asked her and helped her up. "Yea, I'm just really suprised."
She got up. "What's all this?" She asked.
"Well, we prepared you a suprise, because we want to ask you something?" Robin asked. "And that is?" Cobra asked, confused.
"Cobra, you are our very, very good friend and we want to have you always, by our side." Robin said.
"You are very fun and competative. I would always had fun with you." Cyborg said, with an evil grin.
"And you're like an animal. We could do animals stuf together!!" Beast Boy said, happily.
"You are trully a great friend, Cobra. I am the sorry, for my behavior to you." Starfire apologized.
"And you are very intrested person. I like you." Raven said, with a smile.
"I also really like you, Cobra. I actually love you. You make me really happy. You make us ALL very happy, so Cobra..." Robin said and stoped, while showing a Titan comunicator to her. "...Would you like to be a part of our team?" Robin asked her.
Everyone were looking at her, with hope.
Cobra looked each of them, very carefully, then said "Yes." Everyone cheered.
Cobra laughed at them. They all went in a group hug. Actually, Starfire hugged them all, because she's strong, but also Cobra is strong. And she will be a great edition to the team.

Titans made a room for Cobra.
There were a forest wallpaper, grey floor, a huge king-sized bed, with desks and wardrobe. Cobra was really happy. Something she wasn't for a long time.
She was ready to execpt everything new.

While Cobra was in her room, impresed with everything, Robin came in. "Hey." He said. "Hey." Cobra turned to him and smiled. "I am glad you like it here." Robin said to her, smiling warmly. "Yea, this is something I've never had before, or if I did, it passed." She explaind to him.
Cobra sat on her bed, Robin followed her.
"You okay?" He asked her. "Robin can I tell you my past? It will really help me if I let all go." She asked him, nervous.
Robin smiled at her and said. "Of course you can, I' m here for you." He took her hand in his. She smiled to him and started talking about her life.
........
When she was done, Robin was sorry for her. He never thought that Cobra had such hard life. He really loved her.
"I'm really sorry for you, but everything what happened to you in the past, made you a person who you are today. And I love that person." He said to her. She smiled to him. They both were looking at each other in the eyes. They huged, begore they broke a hug, they kissed.
The kiss was sweet and soft.
After they broke the kiss, both of them blushed a little.
Suddenly, Cyborg came in. "Hey, guys! We're going at the pizza place!! Come on!!!!!!" And then they left. Robin and Kira looked at each other once more, got up and went with them. But this whole time, not even once they didn't stop holding hands. They loved each other so much.
That kind of family Kira always wanted. A family and friends like the Teen Titans.

The end.