Part 6

Robin's P.O.V.
We were walking through the woods. Sun was going down, so we had to find some place to sleep. That was actually, other's plan, I continued thinking about that girl.
Cyborg found some place, so we decided to sleep there for a night.
"Boo-yah!" Cyborg yelled.
"What's up, Cy?" Beast Boy asked. "I found us place to sleep!" Cyborg explaind, took few branches and sat on the ground. "Ok, now we have to light on the fire! STARFIRE!!!"
Cyborg yelled to Starfire. Starfire came to Cyborg confused. "Yes?"
"Star, please?" Cyborg asked Starfire, showing on the branches with his hands.
Starfire throws one starbolt on the branches to make fire.
When she did it, night came and everyone sat around the fire.
Beast Boy started "Ahhh, there's nothing more better, then being in the nature. AHHH!!! Spider!!" Beast Boy started screaming when he saw a spider. Raven rolled her eyes.

Third person's P.O.V
They were all talking and having fun, just Robin was thinking about that girl.
But, they didn't relaize that somebody was watching them. Suddenly, when Titans' guard was down. Someone's minions attacked them.

-------------------

Kira's P.O.V
I was walking through the woods, finding something to eat. Actually, hounting.
I had to full my energy, before I come to Titans and Him.
But, I couldn't stop thinking about Robin. What was that feeling? I couldn't do anything with concertration. Well, at least I could hunt to free my throughts. Everythings was going well, till' I heard someone's scream. I knew that that was Starfire.
I ran in inhuman speed, to the place where scream came from. When I came there, I saw Titans. They were faighting against His minions. Anger grew inside me. I jumped on the one of the minions and with my claws, I teared him apart.
I punched the one next to me and teared him apart. One behind me tried to grab me, but I turned around in time and I stabed my fangs in him and teared him apart.
When it was over I turned around and saw Titans looking at me.

Third person's P.O.V
Titans were faighting against His minions, when Kira jumped on the one of the minions and started fighting. Titans were shocked a little, but they continued fighting and helping her and eachother. When it was over they looked at Kira who looked at them and spit the metal, what was in her fangs/mouth.
"Why did you help us?" Raven asked, angerly. "I want to stop him to." Kira answered. "Why?" Raven asked. "I know him better then anyone. I know his tricks. I know that you will fail with him in a fight. So, I will take from here." Kira said and was about to leave. "Oh, no you're not! We came here to stop that dude! Now we are going to finish it!" Cyborg was on his last nerves. Kira just rised her eyebrow. She knew that they will not succed just like that. "Why do you want to stop him?" Robin asked. Kira didn't want to tell them. It was to painfull. "Because he's a bad guy." she said, simply. They suspect in her. "Prohaps she can help us? She does know about him, more then we do." Starfire said. "Yea and we saw her trying to kill us!!!"
Beast Boy yelled, furiously.
Kira rolled her eyes. "What's your name?" Robin asked.
Kira didn't trust them, so she just turned around and was about to leave. "Wait!" Robin yelled, not wanting her to leave. She turned to Robin. "Would you help us?" he asked her. She thought for a moment and said "If his mine." she said. "I want to fight with him."
They all nodded. "How we may call you?" Starfire asked Kira. Kira didn't want to tell them her real name, so she said "Call me Cobra."
After that Titans sat around the fire and Kira (Cobra) jumped on the top of the tree, looking at the moon and stars. Also the nature around. Robin kept looking at her, while other's were sleeping.
Kira (Cobra) was also thinking about Robin. Kira (Cobra) was afraid. She was afraid of Him, then what is coming...
Because all of that she couldn't have family, or anyone close to her. And now when Robin's is here, she is even more afraid. But she still doesn't know what ia that feeling.