Part 5

Kira's P.O.V.
I continued watching the Titans, from the shadows in the forest. I just wanted to get rid of them. But I couldn't. Everytime when I tried to do something tobthem, they avoied it. This time, I'm going attack them.

------------------------------------------

I was watching the Titans, ready for my attack. I'm going to attack Robin first. I saw that their guard was down, so I will use that apertunity. I was siting on a brench next to the Titans, who were passing. My claws were out. Also my fangs and my eyes were sharpen on the 'victim'.
In inhuman speed, I jumped in the air and landed on Robin. I hissed on him, when everyone were ready for attack. I looked at Robin, who couldn't move, cause' of my tight grip. I hissed on him and I was threating him with my claw in front of his face. I looked at his face and almost melted. He's face was so handsome. For the first time I felt that way. What was that feeling. His eyes were wide opened and he was looking at me. Our gazes never leaving eachother. My grip wasn't so tight anymore. I just couldn't kill him and I don't know why. It never happened before. Robin also didn't move. Suddenly, I wasn't on Robin anymore. Something or someone was holding my hands. I looked around and saw Beast Boy and Cyborg holding my hands. I knew i could free myself, but now... I don't know what happened. Raven was ready for attack, while Starfire helped Robin up. "Who are you?!" Raven asked, angrily. I stayed silent. Then hissed on her. In inhuman speed and straight, I pulled Beast Boy down and I throw Cyborg in the air. Raven didn't have time to attack me, cause I was so quick. I apired behind her and pulled her hoddie on her face, so she couldn't see. Starfire started throwing starbolts on me, but I dodged them. I was about to leave, when Robin grab my hand. I looked at him. We were looking at eachother. I slowly leaned to him and he to me, when starbolt almost hit me. I quickly ran away, not stoping.

Robin's P.O.V.
We were walking, till we heard something. Suddenly, I felt myself on the floor. I looked at the person on top of me.
I couldn't believe my eyes. It was a girl. She was beautiful. She had a tight grip, and I couldn't move. She had fangs and her claws were in front of my face. I looked at her eyes, what were golden. Her grip, suddenly, wasn't so tight. She was looking at me in wide eyes. Our gazes never leaving eachother. Suddenly, Cyborg and Beast Boy took her. Starfire helped me up. I couldn't stop looking at that girl. I saw how she fought with others. When she was about to leave I grab her hand. She looked at me with wide eyes. I started to leaned towards her. She also. She started to ran, after Star's starbolt almost hit her. I looked at everyone. They were now up and okay. "Was that her?" Raven asked. "It was her." I said. "Hey Robin, what happened?" Cyborg asked, confused. I turned around and said "Let just go."
We continued walking. I didn't want to talk about what happened, with them.
But, I will try to find her. When I looked at her eyes, I didn't see evil. I saw fiar, lonless...
I want to talk to her. Maybe I'll get a chance.