Argument

Louis' POV

"Niall, you're starting a fight for no apparent reason" I say to a fuming Niall. "Really? Cancelling my date with my girlfriend is no reason?" Niall asked angrily. "I was looking out for you!" I said. "No! You were being a git, Tomlinson! You're jealous that I have a girlfriend and you don't. Just because Eleanor broke up with you and cheated on you doesn't mean it gives you the right to break up my relationship" Niall shouted. "The girl your dating, what was her name? Rosa! She is going out with another guy. They made plans to go to Nando's together. She was going to leave you in the dirt!" I shouted back. "JEALOUS PRICK!" Niall yelled. "Shut up!" I shouted. "You're jealous that Eleanor and you aren't in a relationship anymore like me and Rosa. Get it through your head, Eleanor is gone, she never cared about you the way Rosa loves me" Niall spat. I looked down at my hands. "I know Eleanor is gone, I've been trying to get her out of my head. Why would you mention her?" I asked quietly. "Louis, I...I'm sorry, I'm just really mad. It just came out of my mouth. I mean an eye for an eye right?" Niall said. "Grr...FUCK YOU NIALL!" I yelled, opening the door and walked out, slamming it behind me.
Harry's POV
"FUCK YOU NIALL!" Louis shouted. I rolled my eyes. "Of course they're fighting" The front door slammed shut. I got up from my bed and walked down stairs to find Niall with a surprised expression on his face. "Ya know, you guys should spend some time away from each other, before you start strangling each other" I said to Niall. Niall sighed and rubbed his eyes before saying, "I know, I just can't stand him. He cancelled my date with Rosa because he thinks she's cheating on me" "Well, Louis might have meant it as a joke, you know him" I said before patting Niall's back and going upstairs. We all just need a break.