Hospital

Liam's POV
We were all in the living room watching the movie Sinister, and boy let me tell you it is scary. Louis and Niall have been arguing all week. Non-stop. Harry, Zayn, and I were getting tired of it.
Louis screamed and covered his eyes as the monster tried to kill the dead. Niall laughed at Louis. I looked at Niall like he was crazy. Louis looked at him with narrowed eyes. "If you've got something to say, say it" He said. "Well it's not my fault your a scaredy cat, maybe that's why your ex cheated on you" Niall said. Louis glared at Niall and stormed out of the house. I glared at Niall as he smirked. He saw me and said, "What?" "Seriously Niall, why did you say that?" I asked him. He shrugged, watching as the monster continued his merry-do-wells. I shook my head and looked at Zayn and Harry. I wanted to take a picture of it. Zayn was underneath Harry, both of them sleeping. Harry had his arms wrapped around Zayn's chest, his face in the crook of Zayn's neck. Harry's legs were tangled with Zayn's. I grabbed my phone took a picture. Next time they decide to shove spoons into my face I'll just send this out to twitter. I smiled devilishly. Niall cleared his throat, making me look up at him. "What are you doing that is causing you to look like the devil?" He asked. "Nothing" I said. Niall grunted and took another swig of his drink.

Niall's POV
Liam fell asleep after tweeting with some fans. I looked at my phone and saw that it was 1 in the morning and Louis was still gone. I regret saying those things about him and Eleanor. I saw movement at the corner of my eye and turned to it, bracing myself for what ever horror was going to kill me. I relaxed when I realised it was just Liam. He had fallen sideways, into Harry's/Zayn's (no pun intended) lap. Harry snored loudly. I rolled my eyes. Of course. I heard a loud clatter come from upstairs. Probably Louis coming in through the window. I got up and went up the stairs. "Louis? Is that you?" No answer. I cautiously walked up the stairway. I saw a person holding a striped shirt. Louis' striped shirt. "Louis?" I asked scared. No answer again. The person dropped the shirt and picked up a shiny object. The guy held it up and brought it down on my head, causing me to drop to the ground. My eyes began to close, darkness consuming me.

Louis' POV
I looked at my phone and saw it was 1:30 in the morning. I walked back to the house and opened the door. I laughed quietly when I saw Liam, Harry, and Zayn sleeping together in a tangled mess. Harry had one arm around Zayn and the other wrapped around Liam. Their legs were in a tangled mess as well. I snapped a picture and then locked my phone. I headed up the stairway to search for Niall. "Niall? Where are yo-" I froze as I walked into the hall. Niall was sprawled in front of my door. His head was bleeding a little. I rushed over to Niall, kneeling beside him. "Niall? Niall!? Oh my god, LIAM! HARRY! ZAYN! HELP ME! CALL THE HOSPITAL!" I yelled. I heard the guys grunting in surprise and a loud thump. "Uh!!! Harry, Liam! Get the hell off me! Were you trying to molest me in my kip!?" Zayn said from downstairs. "What? No!" Liam said. "GUYS! CALL THE HOSPITAL! NIALL'S HURT!" I yelled. Loud thumping came from the stairway as Liam, Zayn, and Harry ran up. "Oh my god! Niall!?" Liam exclaimed in fright. "Please help" I said.

Harry's POV
(I have never been to a hospital before but I've heard American terms so I'm using them)
Niall was rushed to the surgery room. Louis, Liam, Zayn, and I were sitting in the waiting room. A doctor came out. "Niall Horan?" He said. We stood up. "I'm sorry boys, Mr. Horan was badly hit, causing him to go into a coma. You all may be wondering if you can see him but my answer is no, I'm sorry" The doctor said.