Accused

"Pardon me gents, but do you have any information about what happened?" A policeman asked us. "No sir, I was sleeping the whole time" I said. "So were we" Liam said pointing to Zayn. "Mr. Tomlinson, where were you?" The policeman asked Louis. "I was walking around until 1:30 then headed back home. I found Liam, Harry, and Zayn sleeping and tried to find Niall" Louis said. "That confirms you three's alibi's. Tomlinson, is there anybody who can confirm your alibi?" The policeman asked. Louis shook his head no. "Not that I know of" He said. "Mr. Tomlinson, until we get evidence that proves otherwise you are our first suspect" The policeman says. "What!? But I didn't even do it! Why would I hurt Niall?" Louis said. The policeman walked away, dismissing us. We got into Liam's car and went home. Once we got in we all sat down on the couch. Except for Louis. He sat on the single chair. "Did you do it Louis?" I asked. "Do what?" Louis asked. "Don't play with me, did you hurt Niall?" I asked frustrated. "No. Why would I?" Louis said. "All the evidence leads to you Louis. You and Niall got in an argument, you were mad at him, and you found him" Liam said. Zayn turned on the TV and watched the BBC news. The woman was talking about Prince William's and Princess Kate's wedding. A man stepped in and handed the woman a piece of paper. "This just in. One Direction's Niall Horan was rushed to the hospital early this morning, after being attacked by, according to the police, his bandmate Louis Tomlinson. The police searched the room and found Louis' shirt covered in Niall's blood" Zayn glared at Louis. "What? It wasn't me, I didn't do this" Louis said. "You fucking murderer!" Zayn yelled, launching at Louis, sending both of them tumbling to the floor. "It wasn't me!" Louis shouted.

Louis' POV
"You clot! I'm gonna kill you, you git!" Zayn screamed madly. He picked me up and threw me on the floor. "Niall's going to die because of you, you bloody murderer!" He yelled. "Zayn stop! We don't know that!" Liam said, blocking Zayn from hitting me again. I stood up, my legs shaking. Zayn calmed down and pushed Liam away, walking towards the door. He opened it and said, "Whatever, Niall's in a coma. Because of him. And when he wakes up, he'll hate you, Louis. And you deserve it. Do everyone a favour and disappear" before walking out, slamming the door. Liam glared at me before following after Zayn, leaving me alone. "I didn't do this, it wasn't me" I said, huddling into the corner of the room. "Why me?"

My phone rang a dozen times. I opened it and saw many tweets to me.

@OneDirection_Lover
@Louis_Tomlinson if Niall dies you had better wish you were never born! I hate you!

@Louis_Hater
@Louis_Tomlinson I used to love you until now! You were my idol!

@ItsUsAgainstLouis
@Louis_Tomlinson you had better watch your back.

#ItsUsAgainstLouis
#hatersgonnahatehatelouis
#murdererLouis
#Louismurderer
#4/4OneDirectionnow
#NoLouis

People were trending all over the world of me. Why can't they just see that I didn't do this?

@Louis_Tomlinson
Stop! It wasn't me! Why can't you all just see that!?

I tweeted. Suddenly many people were replying. All I saw was hate. My followers were gone. I only had one follower. Niall. Even the boys unfollowed me. People asked me to unfollow them. Zayn tweeted me to unfollow him. So did Liam and Harry. I hesitantly stopped before unfollowing everyone.

@HateEverythingAboutYou
@Louis_Tomlinson feeling the hate now? Seeing how no one cares about you? When your murdered everyone will be glad. No one gives a fuck about you.

I begin to cry. I exited out of twitter and called the one person I could trust. My old friend Stan.
"Mm...hello?"
"Hey Stan"
"Louis! My feather haired lad! What can I do for you other than save your bum from a big mob of angry fans?"
"Can you come get me? I'm willing to pay 200 pounds"
"No need to pay young lad"
"Stan"
"Eh, Eh, Eh! I'm one year than you Tommo"
"Of course, bye Stan"
"See ya in a little while"