Hurt

1 week later

For the past week I had been chained up in this bloody hellhole. I found out that the man was Paul, my bodyguard. He told me he had hit Niall. I'm not sure if the boys were looking for me but I knew I had to escape. Somehow... I learned Paul has three helpers. They make sure I don't escape. I've tried many times, getting caught and then beaten for it. But today I was determined to escape, I had to. Paul strapped me to a metal table. "I'll be back, don't you go anywhere" He said, smirking at me. He left the room and locked the door. "How am I going to survive this?"

Zayn's POV

"A week has passed since Louis Tomlinson was last seen. Niall Horan has recovered and is currently searching for his bandmate" Niall appeared behind the paparazzi man, obviously paying attention to the ground rather than what was going on around him. "Niall Horan! Can you answer some questions for us?" The man said. Niall looked at him and sighed. "If it's about Louis than the last time I saw him was at the hospital. I'm not gonna stop looking for Louis so shove off" Niall said. He ran into the woods.

Niall's POV

I wish I could find him. He can't be lost. "Louis!" I yelled. "Louis! Where are you!?" I cried. "Niall!" Liam's voice said. "Niall, c'mon, it's getting dark. We can all search in the morning" Liam said. "Promise?" I asked. "Promise" Liam said. I hesitantly turned around and walked out with Liam.