Escape

I woke up and jumped out of bed. I raced over and jumped onto Liam, who groaned. I got off him, realising that I had jumped on his back. He rolled over on the bed until thumping on to the floor. "Niall, I'm gonna...kill...yoooou...." Liam groaned before snoring. I went up and grabbed his shoulders, tightening my grip on them. Liam groaned again. "Oi! We made a deal yesterday, remember?" I said. "I didn't say we had to do it in the early mornin'," Liam said groggily. "Get up" I said before letting go of his shoulders, and watching him as he dropped back to the floor with another thump. Where are you Louis?

Louis' POV

I heard Paul's voice and stopped moving. I closed my eyes and stopped breathing when the door handle turned. "Hahaha! Well Tomlinson, your bandmates all miss you. Though many of the fans still hate you" Paul said, chuckling to himself. "Tomlinson? Aww bloody hell" He said. He quickly untied me. When he untied the last rope I sprang out, kicking him in the face before racing out the door. "Ah! You git! You'll pay for that!" Paul's voice rang out. I heard gun fire behind me, making my heart race a bit. I opened the door leading to the outside, the light blinding me a bit. I ran onwards in a random direction. I stopped for a breath and suddenly heard noises. Vehicles. I smiled a bit but was interrupted as I heard Paul's voice. My breath quickened, my heart racing again. I ran towards the vehicle noises. I cut through the trees, finding myself meeting pavement. I looked around and realised where I was. I saw Niall's carivan parked in front of Nando's. "Tomlinson!" I heard Paul's angry voice. My breath quickened in fears I looked back. Paul was standing over me. He held a gun to the back of my head. I pulled away, racing towards Nando's. A shot was fired and suddenly a my arms stung. Another shot was fired. Suddenly I collapsed, my hands landing on the pavement, my legs on the road in front of Nando's. The back of my knee was bleeding. I limped quickly into Nando's. A waiter's eyes widened when he saw me. He ran off to a booth, speaking to someone. When the person stood up, I realised it was Niall. The waiter pointed to me, Niall following his finger. His eyes widened when he saw me. I smiled a little before my legs gave out. I collapsed to the floor slowly growing unconscious. I saw Niall racing over to me, lifting me up. "Louis? Oh my god. What...who..." Niall asked. "Uh....Niall...I-I'm s-s-sorry" I choked out before blacking out.

Niall's POV

I stopped at Nando's for a break. I was eating into my chicken when a waiter kneeled beside me. I swallowed my food and looked around. "Uh...yes?" I asked. "Sir, your friend...I don't know his name but he's at the entrance. He's badly wounded" The waiter said. My eyes widened. It had better not be one of them. I stood up quickly. He pointed to the entrance. My eyes followed his finger. And met Louis. Oh my god. He smiled at me before collapsing to the floor. I raced over, lifting him up in bridal style. "Louis? Oh my god" I said seeing the blood on him. "What...who..." I said. "Uh..." Louis groaned painfully. "Niall...I-I'm s-s-sorry" He choked out before going limp in my arms, his eyes closed. I raced out of Nando's, the waiter helping me. "Sir, meals on me" The waiter said. "Thank you" I said, getting into my carivan, Louis laying in the back seat. I quickly dialled Liam, driving out of the parking lot. "Niall? Everything okay?" Liam asked. "Liam, I found Louis..." I said, pausing as I heard him take a sharp breath. "He's wounded, I'm taking him to the hospital...meet me there" I said before hanging up. I forgot to tell him to take the others, oh well, my bad.