Chapter 1

I heave heavily, sweat is falling off my flushed face like rain drops. Corner after corner, I sprint to get away from them. They're coming, they will always be coming.

FLASHBACK TO THE BEGINNING :

"Omg! Guys! I got a new laptop for my birthday!" I exclaimed, while waiting for my best friends answers.
"Omg! Are you serious?!" Miko questioned through our Skype chat
Arianna and Becca screamed "YAY!!"
"Yep I'm serious!" I answered casually.
Miko, Arianna, and Becca all screamed "YAY!" I joined them.
"I can't believe it!!!" Said Becca, "So how was your trip? I also can't believe that We missed your birthday! You should of came back before then!"
"I know I should of came back but my aunt wanted me to stay up in the country for a few more weeks. But my trip was good. But it was raining a lot when I was up there though." I replied.
"How 'bout we all come over to your house and make up for the lost time?" Arianna suggested.
"Okay I will ask" I stated.
"Okay" Arianna, Miko, and Becca said before I ended the Skype chat.
"Okay, bye! All of you go ask now as well!" I demanded.
"Okay bossy pants." Miko replied.
"Hahaha!!!! Okay, for the second time, good bye!"
"Bye!"
I then ended the Skype call and exited the office. The computers in the office so I have to go in there to do anything with the computer.
I ran out and went to go find mom.

"Mom! Mom!" I called out.
"Yes Sweetie?" Questioned mom.
"Yeah... mom, can Arianna, Miko and Becca come over for a bit?" I asked sweetly, hoping for yes as an answer.
"Mmm, let me think about it."
"But mom, I never saw them in like forever! I've been gone for like all summer. So can I pleeeaaassseee have them over??" I ask again trying to persuade mom into saying yes.
"... Okay, but don't go messing up the place. Got it?"
"YAY!!!! Yep got it!!" I said jumping up and down on the floor with a huge smile on my face.
I hug mom and ran out of the kitchen were I found her. I brushed my long blond hair out of my face when I entered my bedroom.
My bedroom is hot pink and orange. My two favourite colours. I took out my laptop and sat down on my pink bed spread. It's really comfy. I put down the laptop on my bed and called friends to tell them they can come over. Then I ended the call and opened Google. I typed in social media web sites. Arianna has a lot of accounts, so thought I would check it out. The first thing that came up on was Instagram. Oh, I remember Arianna mentioned this to me at school. I opened it up. Should I sign up? Maybe I should ask mom before I do. Nah, I will just sign up anyway. Mom won't mind... I don't think.
*smash*