Chapter 2

FLASHBACK CONTINUED:
*smash*
I whipped my head over to see what made the loud smashing noise. The door slammed closed. I jumped at the loud noise it made as the window flew open and this huge gust of wind bursted through. The wind knocked many things over making almost everything fall on the ground, a few things smashing. But my candles that I lit about a half an hour ago still stayed lit.
I ran to the door, and pulled on the handle but the door wouldn't open. I pulled as hard as I could but the door still wouldn't open.
I felt like something was burning my hand so I took my hand off the handle and looked at my hand. There was the sign of witchcraft burnt into it.
"What?" I asked myself, confused about what was happening.
"Oh my god!" I yelled
"MOM HELP! MOM HELP!!!" I screamed. My voice was ruff and sore since how loud I was screaming.
"UGH!!! OPEN!!!" I yelled trying the door again. It open after that. I ran out of my bedroom, searching for mom.
"MOM!!" I screamed as I rushed down the stairs, my long blond hair flying behind me as I ran. I started to get really dizzy, still searching for mom. I felt like I could collapse. But I kept my strength and kept searching.
"Why can't you hear me???" I complained. Angry about how my mother wasn't answering.
I looked behind me. There was this huge blast of wind that shot me straight back, flying into the wall. I heard my back crack, while a unbearable pain shot up straight from my back from the impact. I closed my eyes for a moment trying not to scream out because of the torturous pain coming from my wounds. I open my eyes after most of the pain has past. Black spots cloud my vision. Until I was consumed in darkness. The last thing I saw was a star with a circle of ash around it glowing as if it was trying to tell me something.
___________________________________________________________________

I open my eyes. Only to find that I'm in my bedroom. I was Lied down on my bed.
I sat straight up.
"What?" I asked myself, confused about what just happened.
I looked around.
"Wait, what?" I questioned while looking around the room. Everything was like how it was before everything happened. Nothing knocked over nor smashed. Everything was just the same.
"What?"
I spotted my candles. Their was no light. The candles were unlit. But the most unusual thing there was no smoke. As if it was never lit aflame in the first place.
I glanced at my hand. The sign wasn't there. It had to be a dream.