Chapter 6

(Warning mature content, it's a very gory chapter... enjoy!!!!! Haha lol XD)
His hand reached over to grab the a torturing tool. Fear, just keeps washing over me and I'm drowning in it.
I try and imagine myself back home, sitting by the fire place, talking to mom and dad, telling them about my day. The perfect evening. The stars would be shining bright in the pale, dark, black sky of night.
It worked for a second until I immediately got ripped from the perfect dream and into reality. It barely did it's job.
It made me feel, like that feeling you get when it's really dark out, and you're in your bedroom all alone with no lights. That feeling someone/something is watching you, or some monster is going to pop out at you. Do you remember that feeling as a child? Well for me that fear is 100 times worst. Like when you imagine the monster actually popping out at you. Yeah, that feeling 100 times worst. So I just close my eyes and look away.
Oh my god...
My heart is beating so hard that it might just jump out of my chest. My breath was heavy, I tried to slow it down and stay as calm as I could, never worked. It never works.
"Is someone scared?" He slyly stated. He was right I was scared like hell right now. how do I know what scary hell is you ask? Because I'm already there. Haha! Yep... lost my sanity...
But I need to be calm right now. I just made the situation way worst then it already is.
So I just gathered up all the courage I had left (which wasn't a lot) and looked back up.
He held a knife above his head. In a flash, before I had time to comprehend what the heck was happening, he bought the knife down. It went straight through my hand. Blood gushes out of my wound like a water fall.
"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH" I brutally screamed. It was so loud that even hurt my ears!! Oh my god!!!
Boiling hot tears were streaming down my face, as just as much as the sticky, hot blood spilling from my hand. The crimson liquid gushes out on the table.
His hand now hovers over the knife that's stuck into my hand. I was shaking violently. I know what he's gonna do, well I was kind of obvious...
His slowly wrapped around the handle. My heart skipped a beating my breath picked up. I eyed the blade as he ripped the knife straight out, my hand shook as the blood sprained outwards towards him. He smiled with such pleasure. Unlike me who screamed with all my strength, the world hurt, I was dizzy and black spots clouded my vision. I felt my eyes roll back into my head, everything hurts! I started to shake even more so, I shake so hard I could feel the straps holding me down loosen. More hot sticky tears roll down my face, eyes blood shot.
With out a pause he continued, he gripped the raggedy blade and walked around the table. I was pleading for him to stop.
"No, please... No, no plea-" I cut off as he took my other hand and slice the artery on my wrist, blood, blood, and more blood came spilling out, and no way of stoping it. I gasp, unable to scream any more. Things became blurry, head was pounding, and my head was spinning. I knew it was from blood loss, I knew I was dead. All that monster wants is to see my blood. Well he got what he wanted.