Chapter 7

I wave of energy hits me like I pile of bricks, and this energy isn't electricity, nor shockwave, none of that sort. But this energy is of which Magic.

Before his polished sliver curved knife pierces my skin once again I burst with the magical energy, adrenaline coursing through my veins as the huge explosion of metallic light shoots The Leader straight into the stone wall with a snap of the bones. With that, all my wounds healed.

I smile, not just with happiness but with satisfaction. I focus my attention onto his crippled body, but his seem to still be living.

I smirk as I gracefully swing myself off the blood stained wooden table, chains broken. I laugh tauntingly.

I snap my head over to table of blades and then back over to him on the corner. My plan comes to mind.

For everything he has done to me and everyone else. I will cut him up to tiny pieces and feed it to his slaves as I make them worship me with great content. No mercy. I smile harder, pleased with myself. Instead of leaving I'll take over this place and put some finishing touches.

I storm across the candle lit room with fury. Rage, anger, temptation all bubble through the my veins. I look forward to seeing this. I grab him by the neck once I get close enough. I dig my sharp nails into his scruffy sweating neck, drawing blood.

I loosen my grip once he gets to loud. I haul him across the long dark narrow room. His tried to resist screaming but he failed. It reminded me of how the demon hunted me down. I notice the trail of blood following me. Staining the stone floors as it dried.

I let go of his neck, blood started to dry and bruises formed. I took the time to straighten out my back and stretch my limbs which were starting to tire. But that didn't stop me.

I had no clue how to get him up on the table without snapping my spinal cord. I could get the one of the slaves to help.
"SLAVE!!!!!" I shout. And I the 'thing' comes running in like a little pig, ready to do everything I command, of course... in fear. I laugh, pleased of my thoughts of the future.

"You're not the leader." My smirk widens. "Your 'Leader' is unconscious, so... HELP ME GET HIM ON THE TABLE!!!"

"Y-yes" I whimpered, and immediately dies what it's told.

"And for now on, I AM THE HIGHEST POWER! YOU WILL OBEY ALL ORDERS GIVEN TO YOU ONLY FROM ME!!" it succeeds to put 'The Leader' on the torturing table and turns to face me.

"DO YOU UNDERSTAND??" It nods, to afraid to speak. "Kneel." I say plainly. But put it doesn't attempted to do it quick enough. "KNEEL!!" It does it quick that time...