Chapter 3

FLASHBACK CONTINUED:
*ding dong*
I come straight out of my room and into the hallway. I run down the stairs. Trying forget whatever happened. I meet mom in the hallway before I reached the door.
"Hello sweetheart that must be your friends you wanna get it?" She asked kindly.
"Okay." I answered.
I went to the porch and opened the door.
Turned my head back for a split second and mom was walking away, Into the kitchen.
I turned my head forward. It wasn't my friends, it was a man.
He looked young, he was tall, he wore all black.
"Hello, how may a help you?" I asked nicely.
All of a sudden, he put a rag up to my mouth and he covered my nose and mouth with it.
I tried to scream but my throat was sore plus I couldn't speak. I also tried taking the rag away from myself I couldn't.
I started to become drowsy. I was determined to keep my strength. I knew he was trying to drug me.
Then he muttered some words which were really weird. I felt I huge throbbing pain in my head and in a few seconds later I blacked out.
___________________________________________________________________
I woke up, my head throbbing.
I glanced at my surroundings, I was in... It looked a dungeon. Dirt and straw covered the floor, cobble stone walls, walls smudge with dirt as well, the only light in the room was a Oil Lantern.
I spotted a door and tried to run over to it but I couldn't. My foot was locked up in a cuff connected to a chain.
"What!?" I questioned. Tears started to form in my eyes, making them feel all puffed up and irritated. I was locked up and I knew I wasn't getting out so soon.
I started to hyperventilate and blacked out with sweat and tears poring from my face.
___________________________________________________________________
How was chapter 3? Tell me in the comments plz! :D thanks for reading! Good bye my lovely readers! If you enjoyed plz vote as well!! Thanks bye!!!! XD