Chapter 7

The meeting was the only official business that was being carried out. Chanyeol had no plans other than to stay at the hotel and get pampered all that his money was worth.

When he went downstairs to meet with his massage appointment, he saw Baekhyun leave the hotel with glasses and a shoulder bag. He looked like any other tourist at that hotel so it was no wonder how he was able to breeze right by the girls who were all sitting outside the hotel, loitering around for the chance of seeing their idol.

Curious, he craned his neck and followed for a few seconds until he decided that being seen by the girls outside would cause more of a trouble than he would've liked to deal with. He managed to see Baekhyun opening the door to a black sedan, talking with whoever the man inside was. It was probably someone from his label--or something that was work related. Chanyeol shook all the other paranoid thoughts away since he had no right feeling that jealous over who Baekhyun associated with.

After Baekhyun was gone, it was up to him to figure out how to pass the time. It took a minute until someone approached him and he was redirected to the spa lounge. The girl who took him there was cute, a little too high pitched for his taste, but her figure was good...however, there was no interest at all, so Chanyeol turned his attention elsewhere.

His cell phone vibrated, a text from Baekhyun, of all people, telling him to stay healthy (whatever that meant) along with a notice that he'd be m.i.a for the majority of their time off until the concert in a few days, which was a nicer way of saying "fuck off and bother your actual manager".

Hearing his name being called, Chanyeol glanced up and saw the masseuse, an older woman, smile at him while gently motioning to the changing area. Nodding, he reciprocated the smile and went into the privacy of the room, accepting the robe given to him and other condiments.

Once alone, he put the things on the bench and shrugged out of his jacket before taking off his shirt. After being completely shirtless, he decided to text back the sly little witch, pulling out his phone and taking a selca with his face unamused, but at just the right angle, he was able to capture his bare torso. Quite smug about the photo, he took his time sending the photo over with the caption, You want to be m.i.a from this?. It was cocky, and he would've admitted it if Baekhyun were there to scold him about it.

The brunette didn't reply immediately, which was disappointing. He liked arguing with him, especially when it wasn't on a professional level. It did nothing but spark the delicious tension between them and Chanyeol thought that was fun. Making Byun Baekhyun, the runt and the bitch pissed beyond belief was really, really appealing.

He stripped out of his clothes with ease, keeping nothing but his briefs. Previously, he always used to go nude into massage sessions, but being a celebrity made that difficult from untrustworthy people to hidden cameras that were always looking for him to make a slip. The thought of having his dick accidentally caught on camera and making a scandal wasn't what concerned him. It was his tour, his music. Rock involved a lot of sex, a lot of drugs, and though he liked to indulge in sex, he didn't want people to focus more on his body and sex life than his actual music.

After some time, he returned back into the room with the massage table readied for him and he took off the rob, requesting that they put a towel over his waist. It took a few minutes to settle in. It always took some time to get used to the position with his head in that tiny hole just for the client's face.

The cell phone in his hand vibrated again, starting Chanyeol from his position. He assured the masseuse that he was alright before raising his head, putting the phone next to his face.

From Runt:

Chanyeol, please stop being stupid. Also, delete our conversation. I don't want people finding that you're sending me these things.