☆Heart ache

Destiny entered her homeroom early that rainy Monday. She hasnt heard from natsu since the encounter with lissanna. It was weird, Natsu always calls her sunday evening to wish her a good night.
Shrugging it off, Destiny took her seat and opened her floral notbook. It wasn't lonh before students flooded into the classroom.
Once seeing natsu Destiny waved a smile on her face. He smiled back and gave her a half-ass wave. Eh?
Her confusion turned into deep devastation once she witnessed what was before her. Lissanna kissed natsu, and the whole time she did her icy blue eyes periced through her soul. "W-wha....."
Destiny was confused. What happened sunday anyway?
"Morning Destiny!" Erza greeted cheerfully. Noticing her friend was focused on something else, she follwed her gaze to Natsu and Lissanna. "Oh..." Erza's voice turned dark as if she was digusted. "They started dating yesterday. Lissanna confessed to him"
Destiny gaped at the two. They were flirting and laughinh with each other. Lissanna was rubbing it in her face....she won Natsu heart.
"Tch. She knew damn well you loved him!" She growled, punching her desk. Erza then looked at her friend with sadden eyes, "I'm so sorry Destiny. I really am....I know he meant a lot too you"
She nodded, quickly rubbing away any tears that dared to fall. "It's not your fault erza....don't apologize. Hey.....um mind if we just have girls night tonight? No cellphones, just pizza and drinks?"
Erza nodded, "of course. Anything you need"
♡♡♡

Natsu's pov.

I sighed closing my locker door, getting ready to go home. Lissanna was going to do karaoke with some of her friends and Destiny's avoiding me so I'm walking home alone.
Geez, I did love Destiny. I still love her! But lissanna told me herself the other night that she liked sting, not me. I had a hard time believing that but why would lissanna lie to me?
Sunday was also the knight when she confessed to me. I said yes with a thoughtm my heart was hurting and I need someone to fill the empty void.
Lissanna changed from the person I use to know though. She always seem so....mean and selfish. Even though I need someone right now so, I don't care.
Destiny.....
Ha. Funny how I still love a person that loves someone else.
One-sided love never ends well.....