☆The truth!

Tuesday.
Another day of watching the boy she loves flirting with the girl she loves.
Destiny was in her room, dressing for school. She looked at her reflection in the full body mirror. She looked tired, her eyes red from the excessive crying.
I can't go to school like this. . . Staying home for just today wouldn't hurt
Destiny undressed and climbed back in the bed. Shutting her eyes close and dreaming of the times she was certain that natsu loved her. . .
♡♡♡

Erza looked at the empty desk next to her. No destiny today. . .
She sighed and looked over to the flirting couple. Come one natsu. . . . I know you don't love lissanna. . . Snap out of it baka
♡♡♡

It was lunch hour. The group of friends meeted on the roof as usual. A spot empty from where destiny usually is seated. "Eh? Where's Dest-chan?" Levy asked, sharing tea with gajeel.
Natsu looked over to where his friend usually sits, his eyed wide. Destiny. . . . Where are you?
Erza growled, "she's at home. . . ."
Lissanna's lips curled into a smirk, "Aww, poor girl's probably sick. Oh well~"
Fed up, Ezra shot up and slapped lissanna.
Her face turned to the side, a red hand mark printed on it.
"Ezra!" Juvia and levi exclaimed, alarmed by the sudden action.
"You. . . . You are the reason Destiny isn't here!" She exclaimed.
Silence. Everyones eyes widened, confused on what she meant.
They then turned to lissanna with questionable eyes.
"Eh? What are you talking about ezra-"
"You think I haven't noticed. . . You're bullying Destiny and you've been doing it since you were kids!"
Natsu's pupils went wide, "n-no way. . . Bully Destiny? You wouldn't do that. . . Right Lissanna?"
She tched and stood to her feet. "No way natsu I love you. . . And Destiny"
"Lies!" Gray interjected, standing as well.
"G-gray. . . Don't. . . ."
"I saw you. . . the other day. . . You slapped Destiny and pulled her hair. Threatening that if she didn't stay away from natsu, you'd make her life a living hell"
Everyone stared at lissanna, hatred in their eyes.
"You. . . " Natsu stood up, his hands fisted. "You hurt my specail girl?! And her liking sting was bullshit wasn't it?!" He exclaimed, anger in his facial expression.
Lissanna frowned, saddened "n. . . Natsu. . ."
He pushed past her and to the door, "I'm going to make things right. . . Lissanna"
He looked at her over his shoulder, glaring "don't you dare come near me and my Destiny"
And with that he was gone. Leaving a dumbfounded Lisanna. N. . . Natsu. . .