Naruto's Rebellion

(So before I get started with this...Are you one of those people that wanted Naruto to have parents? Are you one of those people that thought Naruto & Sasuke's roles shoulda been reversed? Ever wonder what it'd be like to have a bad Naruto? Well I'm here to give you that chance to see it through that version! I do not own NARUTO at all... It belongs to Misashi Kishimoto, so anyways this is only a FANFIC. Enjoy.)

Something was off about Naruto...for the past couple weeks he would come home after his mission's and go into his rooms and just sit there. He wouldn't say hi or bye to his parents he just acted 'robotically'.

"Hey Naruto, want to train with me tonight?" Minato asked his teen son.

Naruto shook his head no and ran out the door. Something was bothering him majorly ever since he had been on the C rank mission in the land of waves and the feeling wouldn't go away. He trained by himself then spaced out with his team training. Kakashi had scolded Naruto dozens of times for not paying attention and Sasuke would annoy Naruto to no end about being an idiot that had no talent. Sakura basically wouldn't stop boxing Naruto upside the head every chance she got so Naruto also got in trouble for yelling his head off at her for it after he had had enough of her crap.