Chapter 12

[Disclaimer: I don't own Naruto, Thanks, ANA]

(A/N: Hey guys, I'm still really depressed about my Big Brother's passing but I didn't want to keep holding off.. so it may not be long Chapter's but we're going to do this anyway. Enjoy.)

Team 3 KUMO Captured

Chapter 12

Sasuke was jumping through trees in the forest on a single mission. Doing a back flip he landed lithely on the ground below the thick canopy he had just launched from. Staying still for a moment he closed his eyes, hearing a branch crack he smirked and took off towards the Sound in a flash. 'A Ninja must see through deception. That may not of been my target it could've been a trap. But I know exactly where to-', "There!" He whispered and threw six kunai at his target in mid air. A Whizzing through the air and a screech later came, 'Target captured.' He thought now walking up to the downed man.

"Please, don't kill me!" A man in fine clothes that made him look like a Prince begged as he drug himself back towards a tree.

"I'm here to assassinate you, you know that Prince Shori. People have been requesting your death for a while now and here I get lucky and track you in less than a two week period. You're pitiful." Sasuke smirks and stops just infront of the man.

"Please, I'll get Father to stop the hangings of innocent family's! Please just don't kill me!" Prince Shori shouts clenching his eyes shut and breathing like the pig he was.

"The Land of Fire Country is even sickened by all your murders of the innocent. You set fire to a farmer's stables and home! Burnt down his crop then hung his children and wife before his eyes then slaughtered him infront of his Town! You've killed hundreds if not more even innocent children have died because you thought it funny! You don't deserve life you retched Man!" Sasuke shouts.

"I'm sorry! I can't bring them back! It wasn't all my doing!" Shori shouts.

"All your other men and your Father are gone and you know that! You care only for your own skin's."

"You're right, I know! I know they're all already dead...I don't want death, no not yet." Shori says tone going low head bowed bangs covering his eyes.

Sasuke looks at him then stalks forwards, "You disgust me... Don't bother repenting, Kami won't forgive a Pig of the likes of you.." he spits out acidically before the sound out screaming birds erupted and black lightning burst forth from Sasuke's hand.

"No! Aghhh!" The man's scream cut off as a gargle when Sasuke's lightning blade slammed through his heart.

"Burn in Hell..." Sasuke said, a young girl with cotton candy purple hair walked out if the forest just then, calm as ever over what she was seeing infront of her.

"Here Mister, this is for you." She said handing Sasuke a rectangular object wrapped in a soft cloth.

The little girl ran off just before Sasuke's eyes went wide and he threw the object into the clearing behind him, a loud bang went off but Sasuke was already long gone with his mission completed.

On his way back he skidded to a halt, a group of three lingered in the canopy. A blue haired girl jumped down to his branch and stood  from her crouched position. "Uchiha Sasuke, pleasant meeting you here." The girl said.

A blonde haired man landed behind him on the next branch over, he looked behind himself but the first girl tch'd. "Ah ah ah, don't turn your back on your enemy and don't lose your concentration on another." She scolds. Sasuke was glad he'd used a scroll for the body or he'd have had to drop him by now.

"Who are you two?" Sasuke asks through gritted teeth.

"Baka, there's three of us!" A girl with long white hair, pink pearly eyes and a mask like Kakashi's shouted as she jumped down next to the blue haired girl.

Sasuke growled his frustration, "Don't be too offended when we say this but... we're here for your eye's Uchiha." The Man says.

Sasuke turns his face, his Sharingan capturing the Man in a genjutsu. "Pain." He whispered and the Man went slack and fell down the tree.

"What did you do to him!" The white haired female asked coming at him. Her fist about to connect with his face, Sasuke turned back and with a look into his Rinnegan eye she was frozen in place an inch from his face. Sasuke grabbed her fist and squeezed making the small bones in her hand crunch under the pressure all the way up to her wrist, "Not fast enough." He whispered.

Sasuke heard a squeal from the blue haired girl and looked to see her clapping and bouncing about, "How wonderful, Sasuke-Sama!" She was saying as if cheering him on. Then her eyes widened, "Now try me! Try me!" She begged and went through hand signs.

"Earth Release! Earth Dragon Bullet!" She shouted a dragon made of mud and rock coming forth made from the ground. Going through more handsigns she smirked, "Earth & Fire! Flow like a River!" The dragon opened it's mouth and the mud bullets turned to burning lava balls. Sasuke clenched his teeth as substituted with a log which instantly melted after being pelted by lava balls.

'I can't get hit by that, if I do it's the end!' Sasuke thought throwing kunai in he desired places he wanted them to go.

"Sasuke-Sama! Play with us!" The blue haired girl giggled out.

"Ugh, you broke my hand! You'll pay for that Uchiha!" The white haired woman shouted and went through handsigns fast. "Wind Style! Multi Senbon Wind Blades!" She shouted, aiming for the right marks and shooting Senbon from her mouth that turned into about twenty more Illusion's sharpened by wind. Two connected with his back one with the calf muscle of his right leg.

"Ughh!" He grunted falling towards the forest floor while going through handsigns, "Fire Style! Grand Fireball Jutsu!" He shouted engulfing both females in flames.

"Lava Release! Rubber Defense! Lava Release! Rubber Ball!" The blue haired girl shouted zooming through hand sign's engulfing the white haired woman in a ball of cream colored rubber and a long staff of rubber forming infront if them that protected them from the fire jutsu before consuming it.

"Fire Style! Pheonix Flower jutsu!" Sasuke heard as the blonde set off his own Jutsu only for Sasuke to copy his Jutsu just as fast and send it back at him.

While they were all distracted, Sasuke ran for it the blue haired girl was suddenly next to him and he was sent rolling when she used lava release to liquidate the tree branch he was going to jump on.

"Sasuke-Sama, you're not as good as they say you are...this is no fun!" The blue haired girl pouted but none the less he was now on the ground panting while the three surrounded him.

"Damn." Sasuke said when a shadow overhead made them all look up. 'What the, Sai!?' He thought looking at the large ink drawing flying about.

"Hey, Sasuke! You were taking too long for Naruto's liking so he made me track you down! Need a lift?" Sai shouted Naruto holding out a hand and pulling Sasuke up by his shoulder.

"Hey no fair, he was ours! We got him fair a square!" The blue haired girl shouted angrily. Eyes suddenly blazing like lava.

"Shannaro!" Was heard and a pink haired Kunoichi slammed her fist into the Earth and shattered it.

"Sakura too?" Sasuke thought aloud.

"She was the only one not on mission..." Naruto said matter-of-factly.

Sasuke scoffed, "Well atleast she's doing something to stop them. Let's get on with it, Dobe." Sasuke said standing.

Naruto slammed his palms together, "almighty pull!" He shouted and all three and Earth came towards him. "Small Planetary Detestation!" He said the earth sealing the three up. Naruto looked at Sai, "We'll keep them sealed and once we get back I'll drop the seal. Let's go! Sakura-Chan!"

"Hai!" Sakura shouted and all looked to Sasuke who smirked.

"Team 7 still does pretty well together, Eh." He said and all laughed.