Chapter 10

[Disclaimer: I don't own Naruto, Thank you! ANA]

'Where someone thinks of you, that is where your Home is.' Naruto thought as he pulled his blade from deep within a Link Ninja's stomach. The squelching sound of the blade running through the organs somehow satisfying his bloodlust. "You attacked first, that is what killed You... Ninja." He whispered to the now corpse of his line of attack. Looking at the paper in his hand he compared the face on the paper with the face of his victim. "TOSHIRO RYUNOSUKE, AGE 28, MISSING NINJA OF KUMO, REWARD 1 MILLION YEN WANTED DEAD OR ALIVE." He read and smiled when the faces matched.

"Father sent me on this mission, he wanted you alive but said if I could not bring you back Alive then I should just bring you back recognizable..." He sighs and pulls the corpse up over his shoulder. "I guess that's what I get for being a lead ANBU commander now." Smiling he took off toward Konoha.

Four hour's later Naruto had returned to Konoha, he entered into the morgue and told the Undertaker (lol sorry I can't stop thinking about the Wrestler's Kane & Undertaker now xD) to examine the body and have ANBU take his body to KUMO to receive the reward.

Using Hirashin he locked onto his Kunai planted in the Hokage's Office and with a nod of his head dissappered to his destination. Wind and papers swirled when he entered into the office and a startles Minati was up and crouched at the knee defensively. "You act as if this is the first time you've seen your own technique Father." Naruto says biting at a nail he hadn't noticed he'd chipped.

"Naruto-Kun, give me warning before you do that next time!" Minato said with a tick mark forming on the side of his forehead.

"Gomen, Hokage-sama." Naruto says bowing dramatically.

"You know I told you you didn't need to use formalities with me. Im your Father, you may be my subordinate but you are still my Son Naruto-Kun." Minato said sitting down and placing his hands together infront of himself hands now on the desk elbows relaxed.

"Hai," Naruto affirms then smirks. "I came to report that the mission was half a success. He gave me no choice and attacked me first so I took him out before he could do anything to harm me myself. Though I could've just used the Rinnegan it isn't that simple, KUMO Ninja are not to be taken lightly. After all it said bring him in dead or alive. Atleast now they will have their stray stag back." Naruto said folding his arms over his chest triumphantly.

Minato put his head down hard against his desk, "Kami, where did I go wrong in my teachings with him?" He said. "Naruto-Kun, I wanted him left alive for questioning...now I'll have to have Inoichi try to atleast recover some of the man's memories...but good job in finding him in under three days." He told Naruto.

"If that's all, may I be dismissed Father? I have an engagement to get too." Naruto says looking out the office's picture window. Tonight was the night that all of the rookie eleven were going to be celebrating their achievement of all becoming Jounin or higher at ANBU level.

Minato smiled, "Get going, make sure your paperwork is in by tomorrow though." He said the last part strictly but smiled anyways.

Naruto looked to Minato seriousness in his expression, "I'll have it done before midnight." He said and shunshined away instead of using the Hirashin.

"Kid's." Minato says then goes back to his paperwork.

"He's a fine Shinobi Minato, but is he the child of prophecy the Elder Toad told me of?" Jiraiya said entering through the window.

Minato sighed and rubbed his temple, "Jiraiya-Sensei, please use the door...How many times do I have to say it? It's rude to enter ones office through a window." He pleads.