Chapter 5: Akatsuki Run In

(Disclaimer: Yeah, I don't own Naruto...never have. Never will. Anyways, on with the show!)

Naruto was running for a specific place, a place deep within the forest of Fire Country.

Flashback

"Naruto, if you ever need me, alls you have to do is learn how to summon the toads." Jiraiya said in the memories of one Naruto Uzumaki.

"Ano, how do I do that?" Naruto asked.

"Easy, sign the contract in blood and learn the technique." Jiraiya said, throwing his huge scroll on his back onto the hard Earth at Naruto's feet.

Naruto sat on his knees, "Team Jiraiya? and my Father too?" He asks while examining the scroll.

"Yes, and my young knucklehead ninja is going to join too? Right?" Jiraiya asks. Screwing his middle knuckle into the boys skull teasingly. Naruto laughed then bit his thumb and signed the contract.

"Dattebayo! That's so cool! Master Jiraiya, when can I start!" Naruto shouted, ADHD kicking in.

"Right now, until you get it." Jiraiya says with a smile. 'The Kid sure has energy.' He thinks.

After a week of failing, Jiraiya sighed in boredom. 'This kid couldn't even summon a fly if he wanted too.' He said as he watched the boy fail and fail. After another five Hours, Minato had come to collect Naruto who finally decided to calm down. Naruto was so irritated with himself, he had snuck out his bedroom window when his father had been called in for Hokage duty at midnight and started running on the roof tops, Sasuke suddenly joining him as well as the other rookie nine.

"Dobe, where are we going?" Sasuke asked.

"To train, if you want to race...let's go up the trails," Naruto said, smirked and sped up. "If you can't keep up, I guess that means I'm better than you!"

Sasuke had gone after him and Kiba, Shikamaru, and all the others had followed. After a while of training, Naruto decided to actually ask. "Hey guys! We're all friends right?" He says enthusiastically, all smile and nod some saying their own yes's.

At about four a.m., Naruto had been trying to do his summoning jutsu, everyone had either fallen asleep and been woken up to go home by their teammates or had just said their Udo's and went home for the night. Hinata Hyuga had stayed behind and sat quiet as a mouse, watching Naruto.

"Gomen, Naruto...but I must be going home now!" Hinata said and waved at him. (This Hinata isn't afraid of speaking to him...idk I find it weird that she can't speak with him normally though it is cute at times lol)

'I didn't even notice she was still here!' Naruto thought to himself. Standing straight he smiles while itching at his cheek embarrassed. "Alright, Hinata-Chan! Come by for Ramen later if you want too!"