Chapter 9

[Disclaimer: I don't own Naruto, Thanks, ANA :-)]

(Hey guys sorry for slow updates! I have so much real life stuff going on that it gets in the way! Thanks for all the amazing comments! You guys are amazing! Now I'm thinking 4-6 more Chapter's. Maybe 8 but I'm not sure. Tell me, what should I do, keep him in Hidden Leaf or send him out. Maybe make him ANBU? I don't know, I don't think I want him to want to be Hokage. You decide! Anyways I'm rambling on with the story!)

Naruto looked up then breathed in, "Naruto, you're awake! Don't you dare scare me like that again! I thought, I thought I'd lost you for a third time!" Kushina shouted, pulling him into a death hug.

"Can't...breathe." Naruto squeaked.

"Gomen, are you feeling pain anywhere?" Kushina apologized placing her hand to his wrapped wound after quickly releasing him.

"No, actually I feel fine." Naruto said and he did actually.

Sasuke held his usual persona, the "I don't care on the outside but on the inside im relieved to my very core." Type persona. "Sasuke, are you alright?" Naruto asked.

"Hn, of course I am Dobe." Sasuke grunted annoyed with the question. His pride on the line here.

Naruto chuckled, "Well then, I promised you my eyes now didn't I?" He says.

"Don't be dumb Dobe, you'll be blind if you do that." Sasuke said but was looking out his peripheral at his friend anyways.

"Take my hand." Naruto said holding out his hand and looking at his Friend.

"I don't understand, Naruto." Kushina said worriedly.

Minato looked shocked, "How can you agree to blindness Naruto-Kun?" He asks.

"Trust me, I won't go blind... I know what I'm doing." Naruto said and Sasuke reached out slowly. Once there hands touched Sasuke's head snapped up and his eyes looked into Naruto's briefly before going blank.

Naruto smiled and closed his eyes, the scenery changed to a bright sky and trees all around. Bird's were all that were heard other than the tree leaves bristling and the blades of grass whistling to the same wind. "Naruto? Where are we?" Sasuke asked looking around, Naruto was sat on a tree limb but said nothing until he finally jumped down.

"Hold out your hand palm side up." He said Sasuke did as told and Naruto grabbed it slowly a bright light glowing from their connected palms.

Sasuke watched their hands with suspicion and surprise, "What's happening? Where are we?" He asks the blonde.

"This is my Mind Scape, I am the Sun and you are the Moon. Let me tell you a story after you look at yourself in the stream." Naruto said turning the Uchiha towards a stream the turned into a lake and cherry blossom trees blooming beside a rainbow effect waterfall and Mountains in the background of it all.

Sasuke sat on his knees and looked into the stream, his eyes widened and his head shot up when his right Sharingan was now a rinne-sharingan, his left eye his regular Mangekyo still. "How did yo-"

"Simple, now let me speak. There once were two twin brothers, the oldest was named Hagoromo and the younger was Hamura. They were bore from a woman named Kaguya. She wasn't of this earth but the boy her offspring so to say were made from a human Father. They were blessed with their Mother's visual prowess. Hamura though went to watch their Mother when they had defeated her. I won't get into why they defeated her right now but I will say that she had been found out, the Boy's found that she was killing people for the sake of the Divine Tree. They challenged her calling her crazy and they had won sealing her away. Hagoromo stayed on earth and he soon had two Son's of his own and follower's. His oldest Son Indra, was a genius of ninshu. The youngest named Ashura was a kind sole but not good at all with his studies. The two Brothers used to be best friends but thanks to Kaguya's third Son Zetsu who she bore from her Chakra before being sealed. The Brothers began to see each other as threats. One wished for Power and the other wished for Peace among mankind and wanted his brother to see the same way. They began to fight, one fighting alone while the other fought along side his follower's. Now think, which one won Sasuke?" Naruto asked.

Sasuke looked thoughtful for a Moment, "I guess...the Boy that had many on his side won over the one that fought only for himself?" Sasuke said thoughtfully.

"Correct, both Brother's swore to their Father that they wouldn't stop until one had won. So their souls remained reincarnating after death. The Boy's had become men and Indra became the Uchiha while Ashura became the Senju and later the Uzumaki as well. Hashirama Senju the First Hokage and Madara Uchiha were the First two reincarnations of the Brothers. Later on as same as Ashura had won, Hashirama won as well and now...the newest reincarnations are us Sasuke, you are Indra's reincarnation and I am Ashura-Kun's...but we have fought and we have survived and forgiven each other. You admitted your loss and we have gone on. Hagoromo gave me these eyes and now with the power of the Sun, I grant you the same power but if the Moon instead. Sasuke, we are brother's not by blood anymore but now by fate." Naruto smiled and Sasuke smiled back.

"...Arigatou, Naruto." Sasuke says.

Voice's calling to the two made them look up, "It's time we get back, the people out there are getting antsy." Naruto says standing up.

Sasuke laughed before relaxing with a cat stretch, "Let's get going then, before they think we're comatose." He agrees.

"Hai!" Naruto says and with a snap of his fingers, they were back. Sasuke opened his eyes and flinched back from Naruto's touch. Naruto smiled, "Look." He whispered.

Everyone looked at Sasuke, "...H-how us that possible?" Kushina says, her hands on the Uchiha's cheeks and looking into his eyes.

"Sensei, is this possible? Sharing of the Rinnegan?" Minato asks.

Jiraiya humms hand under his chin in contemplation, "I'm not entirely positive but that's what it looks like. Yet only one eye was affected." He says, observant.

"I didn't give it to him, it was a gift from the Sage of Six Paths." Naruto told them.

"The Sage of Six Paths....but he's just a myth. Are you telling us he exists?" Jiraiya asks.

"Hai, he's how I survived the extraction of Kurama, the nine tailed Demon. He came to me, helped me absorb the Demons Chakra before granting me the power of Sun. He said my Power wouldn't be completed without the Power of Moon. Sasuke is the Moon." Naruto explains.

All look at him but without success they stop trying to understand. Naruto sighs, they'd never get it anyway, not even if they tried for a millennia. But that's a story for another time, Naruto thought laying back in his hospital bed with his hand behind his head.

'Just another Day in Konoha.' He thought while looking out the window enjoying the song's of the Bird's.