chapter 11

Haruna Karasuma - OC

Sanosuke (Sano) Minase - OC

The pictures I do not own,

Pictures go As follows:
Blue haired girl Ami Shibata - Sasuke's OC
White haired Girl - Haruna OC and Blonde haired guy - Sanosuke OC are her team mate's
Red haired guy is the OC - Shuhei Uzumaki.

Rated M for mature this chapter!

A/N: Some Gore and violence is in this chapter, not a big fan of it but it's needed. Gomen.

[Disclaimer: I dont own Naruto! It's blazing hot outside and it's freezing cold in my house! I'm ready to write some more! Anyways on with the story...I know I ramble too much hehe, Thanks! ANA]

With Naruto

It was starting to get light out as we continued on with our mission, nobody in sight. The cool of the early morning was giving way to the shivering feeling of warmth from the freshly rising sun. The Bird's chirped and flew around undisturbed by the Ninja's passing. The Ninken had finally caught on to the right trail and as they started to close in on their destination the feeling of glee and excitement passed through Naruto's body.

He closed his eyes and taking in a breath of air to calm himself he snapped his eyes open again. "I sense Nagato and Yahiko close by...their little playmate is with them as well." He whispered softly to noone in particular. Closing his eyes again he smirked, 'She still has that same sweet as cinnamon and lilacs scent, it's been so long but that smell...It clings to her and everything she passes by.' He thinks. His mind drifting towards the purple haired angel on Amegakure. During his time away from Konoha he'd been with the Akatsuki and he'd gotten close to this woman. He had told his Father that the Akatsuki hadn't shown him no mercy but in truth they had. Well that is he had to give up his tailed beast first and even if he wasn't completely willing he did it to save his own being from the crazed fox that dwelled within his gut. He still had remnants of that Chakra still seething through his veins and had survived the extraction thanks to the Sage of Six Paths but what he didn't tell anyone is that he had a soft spot for the purple haired girl. 'Konan was her name, and she specializes in Origami and has good control over the element's.' Naruto thought then sighed, he'd left her without even a good-bye, so maybe now was the time he met up with her if only one last time.