The end is not the answer

I smiled and walked over to my couch and sat down, I put my face in my hands, masky sat beside me and said "I'm sorry about your brother......" I lifted my face a bit and said "I hate to say it but to be honest..... Everything is wrong and I'm good with being gone...." he sat up straight and said "I know how it hurts but I hate to hear those words.... Don't you give up now..... Listen the end isn't the answer... you and I are in this together, so don't you give up ever! Got it?" I shrugged my shoulders and said "ok...." He said "listen everyone gets hurt sometimes....and even some times lost..." I said "when were you hurt?" He looked down at the mask in his hands and said "actually I've been hurt lots.. Have you ever seen marble hornets?" I shook my head not knowing what he was talking about, he continued "well I just..." he was still looking at the mask in his hands "I just get lost in the nothingness inside of me..." I said "what do you mean?" He looked at me and said "nothing, it doesn't matter... so wanna go to slinder mansion tomorrow?" I smiled "I'd love to." he put his mask back on and said "I'll be back in the morning to help you find someone to take care of jax..." he chuckled and he got up, once he was up he lifted his mask a little and then he kissed me, then left. I fell asleep after he left... I woke up to masky above my head he scared me so I jumped up "you scared me..... I'll get jax and get dressed." masky said "ok...." he grabbed my arm as I walked past him, he pulled me back and jerked off his mask then kissed me passionately I kissed him back and we kissed until the laughter of a little boy came from behind us it was jax. he said "eww you guys were kissing eww!" Masky said "yeah we were kissing..." in child like voice he said "what ya gonna do bout it?" I chuckled and said "ok you to chill in here I'm gonna get dressed." I walked to my room and closed the door the bed was a mess. I walked over to my dresser and picked out my favorite band, sliptnot t-shirt and a pair of torn up skinny jeans then I brushed my hair, put on some shoes and walked out. they were watching sponge bob on my tv I grabbed the remote and turnd the TV off I said "we can go now." jax said "hey! I was watching that!..... I'm still in my pajamas." I said "ok come here." I lead him into the spare room and picked out some more of my brothers old clothes for him, I picked out a scull top that said "bad to the bone." and a pair of jeans with a couple of rips in them he said "how do I look?" I said "fabulous! Wait something is missing..." I looked through the boxes and finally found them, a pair of red converse all stars. he put them on and walked out masky said "you look great bud, lets go."