Hoodie

We walked out the door, I eventually realized that I didn't know anyone that would watch jax but then I thought of someone so I dialed the number and called her she picked up so I said "hey mom," "hi sweetheart. what do you need honey?" I said "wait is dad still living with you?" "No why?" "Well could you watch this kid for me?" "What's it's name?" "Jax his name is jax, he's very sweet but I'm to busy to watch him right now so can you take care of him for a while?" "Of course! Bring him right over." "ok mom bye." "bye scarlet." I hung up and said "ok my mom will watch you. she's nice and my brothers old toy box should still be there so you'll have something to do." jax looked happy he said "yay! Someone will watch me and there's a toy box!" I smiled and said "ok it's kinda far away though....." masky said "ok.... jax wanna piggy back ride?" Jax said "yay piggy back ride!" So masky put jax on his back and we kept walking. eventually we made it to my old home I knocked on the big wooden door eventually my mom opened the door she smiled and said "I haven't seen you for so long....." masky sat down jax then my mom said "aw he's so adorable...... scarlet who's this?" She looked at masky with a smile that said it's nice to meet you my soon to be son in law. i said "this is Tim..... Tim this is Linda my mom." masky said "it's very nice to meet you." my mom said "nice to meet you to tim. scarlet is this your boyfriend?" I said "umm." masky said "yeah I'm her boyfriend and she's my girlfriend." I smiled and said "yeah, what he said." my mom smiled and said "ok so I have to get my cupcakes out of the oven so bye you two and let's go jax..." jax said "yay cupcakes!" Then masky said "your mom is nice." I said "yeah I guess..." then he put his arm around me and said "so now we're going to slinder mansion?" "Yeah, sure." we walked into the woods and eventually we got to this huge mansion he said "so scarlet who have you met already?" I said "I've met laughing Jack, Toby, you, and offenderman." "you met that pervert?!?" "He kinda was gonna kill me but then I told him I knew you and Toby..... he was surprised that I knew you but not someone named hoodie." Masky said "oh hoodie is my best friend that's probably why he was so surprised..." I said "so are we Hanna go in?" Masky said "yeah come here." I walked over to him and he put his arm around me and then we walked in, the first person I saw was a boy with a white hoodie, black emo style hair, and a slit smile. he walked up to us and said "this your girl masky?!?" masky said "yeah Jeff this is scarlet...." Then this Jeff guy looked at me and said "why would someone as pretty as you go out with Timothy?" Masky quickly said "don't call me that." Jeff said "don't call ya what? Timothy." "shut up jeffy!" Jeff looked pissed he really didn't like being called jeffy. "ok Masky I'll stop if you stop." "ok." Jeff looked back at me and said "so scarlet what made you like Masky?" I didn't know what to say... so I said "i.... I don't know" jeff chuckled "Masky, masky, masky, what's hoodie gonna do? He gets very jealous scarlet...." Masky said "he'll be fine and if not I'll just have to handle it..." Jeff said "ok so I gotta go kill with silver I promised him I would so see you guys later." the he left. Masky said "well that was Jeff the killer. lets just go chill in the living room." I said "ok." Masky walked into the living room before me and I heard him talking to someone they said "LEAVE ME ALONE IM PLAYING MINE CRAFT!" Masky said "ok Me and my girl are just gonna sit and watch you play." "wait you have a girlfriend? and I don't.... that's not good..." then Masky walked in and sat down so I sat with him then the boy who was talking to Masky turned around to me he had blonde hair, black and red eyes, and he was wearing green, he said "hi I'm BEN, who are you?" "I'm scarlet." then I heard a familiar voice say "hey scar." I turned around "hey Toby." Ben said "you know Toby?" I nodded my head and said "I also know Jeff, Laughing Jack, offenderman, and my masky...." I blushed soon after saying my masky so Ben chuckled "wow, she actually likes you Tim.... what you gonna do about hoodie? He's not gonna be happy...." Masky looked down at his shoes and said "I'll keep her safe.." Then I felt a hand go over my mouth and someone said "who's this masky?" Tim said "I think she's with Ben.. right Ben?" Ben said "yeah she's my gamer girl," the hand went off my mouth and said "sorry.... what's your name?" "I'm scarlet but you can just call me scar...." the guy had a yellow hoodie and a ski mask on with a red frown stitched on to it I said "who are you?" He said "oh I'm hoodie." He then sat beside me and we watched Ben play mine craft. Later on Ben said "I'm gonna get some Pepsi I'll be back, anyone want anything?" Masky said "Mountain Dew!" Hoodie said "grape soda." I said " do you have any dr pepper?" Ben said " yeah I think so, I'll be back in a minute." Then masky said "actually id rather have a coke a cola... I'll be back." Then he left.... He left me with hoodie..... Hoddie said " wanna know something?" I said "sure" he chuckled "you're cute..." I blushed "th-thanks."