Chapter 3 "The Date" part 2

Ricky's POV:

After lunch I planed for us to do something like teenagers would do.

I packed a bag for me and Amy to change our clothes into shorts and t-shirts.

Like always Amy keep asking me where we were going, but I still wouldn't tell her.

In one of our conversation we had when we first started to date, she told me she has never been to Six Flags Great Adventures.

I have decided to show Amy all she misses out on when she was a kid.

Amy's POV:

"Are we there yet?" I asked impatiently.
"yes!" Ricky replied.

Once I saw the Rollercoasters I new for sure Ricky was going to make me go on them, but I still really don't know where I am.

Ricky said exciting "WELCOME TO SIX FLAGS AMY!" I was so happy he remembered I've never been here.

Ricky said "We are going on all the Rollercoasters until it closes.

That gives us 10 hours!"

Ricky's POV:

The first ride we went on is called "Batman".
Amy screamed on every flip and turn there was.

After Batman we went on Superman, Green Lantern, Nitro, Bazzaro, and El Toro. Amy had so much fun even though she screamed on everything.

We have about 2 hours left, so I asked her if she wanted to go to Kingda Ka.

It was about a 45 minute wait, but de wanted to go on.

It's about 9 now and we were just fastened in.

Amy looked really scared so I grabbed her hand and asked her if she was okay.

Amy's POV:

I started to get really scared as we were buckling in.

I think Ricky realized because he grabbed my hand.

The ride started to move and my heart started racing and I was breathing really fast, Ricky started laughing at me.

He grabbed my hand and the ride just took off.

We both were screaming out heads off.

When the ride was over we were laughing at the picture of us.

Ricky ended up buying it so we can hang it on our fridge.

Ricky's POV:

Our faces were priceless.

My parents said John wanted to stay over there, so me and Amy had a really goodnight sleep without John there.

(if you know what I mean😏)