Chapter 4 "Extended"

Amy's POV-

I was so happy about last night.

I got a call from my school they said that they just got the pipe fixed but it was going to take another few day to clear out the water.

I told Ricky after our magical night.

All he did was smile.

As we were eating breakfast my phone went off.

I didn't know what it said because Ricky was playing "ZigZag", but I new exactly what it said once he looked up at me and ran out the door with car keys in his hands.

Ricky's POV-

Once I came home I told Amy no matter what it says I will always love you!

She took the bag and walk into the bathroom.

A few minutes later I heard Amy crying.

I walked into the bathroom and hugged her.

"What do you want it to be?" Amy asked as she wiped away her tears.

I told her "Health but if I had to choose I would say a girl!" Amy still wants another boy I can tell.

Amy's POV-

January 22:

I came back to California for my 2nd ultrasound.

I'm about 3 weeks pregnant and we are about to see what our baby is.

We arrived about 5 minutes earlier then our appointment so we thought we would have to wait but not one person was in there so we were called right away.

Ricky's POV-

This and the day of is probably my favorite days of the pregnancy.

The doctor ask if we wanted to know what our babies were and I screamed yes but Amy screamed "BABIES!" louder then me.

The doctor explained that we were having...