Chapter 5 "John's Birthday"

Amy's POV:

TRIPLETS!!!!!!!

"The last time I went to the doctors he told us we were having one baby." Amy yelled

"They were hiding behind one another, it explains why you got so big so fast." the doctor explained.

Ricky really didn't care if we had 20 kids he really wanted to know if one of the 3 was a girl.

Ricky's POV:

"So what's the sex of the babies?" I asked excited.

The doctor started to speak. "There are 2 girls and 1 boy."

I was so happy I started running in circles and screaming my head off.

I got over the fact I was having 3 kids and I started Loving them.

Amy's POV:
Today Ricky, John, my 3 babies, and I got on a plane and went to New York for John's birthday.

Once we landed we asked John what he wanted to do.

"I want to live with Daddy, my brother, two sisters, and Mommy in New York." Ricky and I looked at each other

Ricky's POV:

"I'm i'm graduating in a few weeks, if you want to keep John here as I finish and then we can bring some clothes and other stuff here." I explained to Amy.

Amy said "I only have one more semester and then I'm done with school so I'll take a semester off until you're done with school and then start again when you come here."

I thank John for helping bring the family together.

Amy doesn't know yet but soon Amy and I are going to go to "Lady Liberty" and I will pop the question again.

IM SORRY I HAVENT POSTED IN A WHILE IVE BEEN BUSY WITH SCHOOL. I HOPE I CANT GET ONE MORE CHAPTER DONE BEFORE MY BIRTHDAY FRIDAY! THEN IT SHOULD BE EASIER FOR ME TO WRITE THEM WITHOUT ANYONE BOTHERING ME! 😂