Chapter 12 "72 days"

Amy's POV:

January 21 so we have 72 days to prepare!" Amy said in excitement.

Ricky's POV:

Okay!! Can't wait!

We need to start picking things out though so we don't cram it a week before.

Max of 20 people I say,
Your parents, Ashley, My 3 parents, Ben, Leo, Adrian, Grace, Tom, Jack, Madison, Lauren, Grant, Griffen, Hank and Alice, besides Mackenzie, Elizabeth, Ricky Jr, and John?

Amy's POV:

That sounds great!

Now all that's left it a cake, flowers, where it's going to be at, our clothing and the rings!

We both like red velvet cake, I think we should do white roses and some lilacs.

We can do it at the local church and we can go shopping for the rings later in the week!

Hey Ricky I need to talk to Ashley, I'll be back by say 7:30?

Ricky's POV:

Okay Amy I'm bringing the kids to my parents anyway I have to talk to Jack.

Jack come on I know your home answer the door! *Jack opens the door*

Hi Jack I was wondering if you would be my best man for my wedding??

"Your getting married!" Jack said surprised.

Yea Amy and I want to because of the four kids, but will you be my best man?

"Of course I'm honored, but when's the big day?" Jack asked.

January 21, so you got time, but thanks i don't know who I would have asked if you said no.

"Anytime I'll see you around Ricky." Jack yelled from his house.

Amy's POV:

ASHLEY, ASHLEY WHERE ARE YOU I HAVE A QUESTION!

"WHAT?" Ashley yelled from the kitchen.

Will you be my made of honor?

Ashley's mouth dropped

"Of course, but when are you getting married?" Ashley said in excitement.

January 21 and I already picked everything out your just going to have to get it fitted.

"I can't wait!" Ashley said happily.