111

*Kassidy

We made it to her house and we kissed each other hungrily going through the door. I closed the door and locked it as she threw her purse on the table. I picked her up and put her against the wall as she cupped my face kissing me harder. I grabbed her dress and ripped it open while kissing down her body. I lifted her and carried her to the couch before taking her nipple into my mouth. She grabbed my hand and guided it into her panties. She rubbed her pussy on my fingers as I bit down on her nipple. Her moan got caught in her throat as her body twitched. I kissed down her body while removing her panties. I opened her legs by her thighs and dived straight in.

"Shit..." she moaned

My eyes were closed as I ate her. She was above me moaning and cursing. Her hand made its way to my head as her hip started moving. I knew she wasn't far from cumming. I continued eating her and I felt her leg jerk wanting to close.

"Baby..." she moaned as her back lifted from the couch

A deep moan left her as she came. I started sucking on her clit making her legs close on my head. I grabbed her thighs and opened them back.

I focused on her clit making her squirm and moan. Her legs were lightly shaking. I gave her clit a long lick before I started flicking it.

"Fuck Kas—..." her moan got cut off

I opened my eyes and looked up. She was looking down at me with her mouth open. I held eye contact as I continued flicking her clit. Her legs started shaking. Her eyes rolled back and her head fell back as she screamed out and started cumming. I licked her clean before coming up. She pulled me down into a kiss. I pulled away and pushed her hair back.

"Can you give me the strap??" She asked softly

"That's what you want??" I asked with an eyebrow raised

"Yes..." she said while nodding

I smiled before pecking her lips. I got up and went to get it. It didn't take me long to put it on. I slid a condom on it and left out. I went back to the front room and she was still where I left her. She looked at me and smiled. I laid on top of her and looked down at her. She placed her hand on my face and raised up a bit. Her mouth opened as we started kissing. Her hands slowly went up and down my back as we kissed each other. I gripped the back of her knees and brought her legs up to my waist. I lifted and looked at her. She nodded while looking at me. I aligned it with her entrance. I gently pushed the tip inside, her breath hitched and I looked up at her. I slowly slid in as her lips parted. I slid all the way in and her head fell against the couch.

"You good??" I asked

"Yes..." she said

I slowly slid out and back in making her bite her lips. I continued slowly until she was ready for me to speed up. I sped up as she pulled me down into a kiss. She softly moaned into the kiss. I went a bit faster making her break the kiss moaning

"Yes. Yes. Yess baby..." she moaning with her eyes closed

She started gripping the cushion and her back gently arched off the couch. Her mouth opened as she moaned out which I'm sure was the result of her cumming. I grabbed her legs and held them as I fucked her faster and harder.

"FUCK!!" She moaned lowly as she watched me fuck her

Her head fell back against the couch as she looked into my eyes. I smiled at her and gripped her thighs harder. Her mouth opened and a deep moan came out cuz she came. I pulled her closer making me go deeper. She screamed as she put her hand against my stomach.

"I CAN'T!!" She screamed loudly

"You can and you will..." I said moving her hand

Her hands gripped the cushion as her legs shook against me. Her moans were booming through the house and sure she was close. Her eyes rolled back as her hand moved back to my stomach pushing. I continued as her legs tried closing and her back was completely off the couch. She started cumming. Her body was shaking and jerking as she came. I slowed down helping her ride it out. Her body was still shaking as I slid out. Her eyes were closed and she was lying in one spot. Her body was still jerking. I rubbed her body before leaning down. She wrapped her arms around me as she held me close.

We stayed like that for a while as I felt her body relax. And I knew she was gone to sleep. I lifted up and her arms slowly fell against the couch. I looked at her and she was asleep. I smiled and kissed her forehead. I got up, grabbed a throw blanket, and placed it over her. I grabbed her clothes off the floor and went into the room. I took off the strap and sat it on the dresser before cleaning it. I left it on the dresser before putting on something comfortable. I went back into the front room and laid on the couch with her.